- Series: Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (December 16, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323113435
- ISBN-13: 978-0323113434
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 493 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,835 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Prioritization, Delegation, and Assignment: Practice Exercises for the NCLEX Examination, 3e 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"This book should be considered for reading in any nursing environment, incorporating hospital and community homes where an individual is cared for by a range of health care staff. It should be read by learning and development departments where they support nursing staff with clinical decision making." Reviewed by Anne Duell on behalf of Nursing Times, September 2015
Top customer reviews
It gets to the heart of ~why~ you see certain patients "first" or before other patients, which I appreciate.