- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 7 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 20% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code EBZG6LT3 at checkout. Offered by Priority Chef. See more products in this promotion
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 5 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 15% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code 6Q6NYW24 at checkout. Offered by Priority Chef. See more products in this promotion
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 3 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 10% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code UTB8R3KT at checkout. Offered by Priority Chef. See more products in this promotion
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 2 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 5% OFF* Your Entire Order! Enter code DRV6RHUV at checkout. Offered by Priority Chef. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Priority Chef Potato Ricer and Masher, Makes Light and Fluffy Mashed Potato Perfection, 100% Stainless Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MASHING POTATOES IS MADE EASY. Don’t you wish you can create perfectly smooth and fluffy mash with less effort? With this product, you can achieve a creamy, heavenly dish quickly and conveniently. It is comfortably cushioned and ergonomically designed, making it a welcome relief for people with arthritis.
- MULTI-PURPOSE AND ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED. With your comfort and convenience in mind, this product is designed for easy leverage so your hands won’t get sore or tired using it. You can also use it for other veggies like carrots and turnips and even a baby food press. Want to prepare fresh fruit juices? It also functions as a fantastic fruit drink maker!
- ANTI-SLIP, LONG HANDLES FOR EASY LEVERAGE. Its non-slip, easy-grip design allows comfortable leverage while you mash, rice, and mill. No more sore or tired arms. And with its non-stick material, the spuds will simply slide off. Any food residue is easily rinsed off with running water. It’s easy to use and easy to clean!
- 100% RUST-PROOF AND MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL. Crafted from 100% rust-proof, high-quality material, this product is resistant to stains, corrosion, and deformation. It is also designed for easy storage.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. You don’t need to be a professional chef to create five-star-quality culinary wonders. With this product, each dish you make becomes a tasty treat. It’s a must-have for your kitchen. Add this to your cart and get this today. We’re sure you’ll love them. But if you think you made a wrong purchase, we’ll send your money back. No questions asked!
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PriorityChef Potato Ricer
Had a bad day at work? Need some cheering up? If you’re like us, there’s nothing more comforting than having a bowl of mashed potatoes. There’s a soothing quality that this dish particularly provides. But while preparing the perfect mash may seem like they’re easy to make, it’s quite a big production to achieve a faultless texture.
While many professional chefs may make it appear that mashed potatoes are actually very easy to make, they often require quite an effort and time to prepare. It takes more than just simply cooking the potatoes in hot water, draining them, and mashing. You’ll need more than just adding a little milk and some butter to get the comforting goodness of mashed potatoes.
So what’s the key to achieving the perfect mashed potatoes? Leave out the milk and butter for a moment. Let’s look at the basics. To get a fabulous, smooth texture, it all starts with the mashing process.
If you want to get the mash like how plush restaurants do it, you might have to put in a lot of work on those potatoes. First, you place them on a sieve to drain the water in which the potatoes are cooked. Next you press on the potatoes to create a fluffy mash, and this takes a huge chunk of the whole process. And after all that is done, there’s the laborious process of cleaning up.
These are just some of the reasons why many people are discouraged, or at least intimidated, at the thought of making mashed potatoes by themselves at home. Creating the fluffy and smooth texture requires a lot of time and effort. Not to mention the clean-up afterwards.
Here at PriorityChef, we’ve been through that and more. We’re tired of exerting a lot of effort and putting in a considerable amount of time to make this delicious dish. Let’s face it. Most of us don’t have the time to create this comforting dish. We come home from work, and after a busy, tiresome day, all we want is some quiet, relaxing time. Putting in the muscle to achieve a perfect mash isn’t our idea of relaxation.
If you’re like us, we want an efficient solution so we can make a quick work of an otherwise tedious process. So we came up with a wonderful product that can throw out these woes away.
Introducing the PriorityChef Potato Ricer and Masher.
PriorityChef Potato Ricer and Masher can help you create light and fluffy mashed potato perfection at half the time and half the effort. Made of 100% stainless steel, this wonderful kitchen tool is stain-resistant and rust-proof. It’s safe, easy to use, and clean-up is also a breeze!
It makes short and easy work for what’s to be a tedious mashing. What’s more, it’s dishwasher-friendly. Simply slip it in or wash it with warm, soapy water for its clean-up.
At PriorityChef, we’re serious about our kitchen products. We don’t skimp on quality. We use our own products. That’s why we design them to ensure that they provide the results we wanted.
Perfectly Smooth and Fluffy Mash without the Fuss or Hassle
Get The Results You Deserve!
Creating the perfectly smooth and fluffy mash can take time and require effort. Unless you cut the potatoes into chunks, mashing them can be very difficult.
Nevertheless you’ll still tire out your hands after the process. This is bad news for people with arthritis hands.
With the PriorityChef Potato Ricer and Masher, you can achieve the full and fluffy texture without the sore arms or tired hands.
Make the creamy, heavenly dish you’ve always wanted without sapping your strength. This wonderful kitchen tool will give you the perfect consistency quickly and easily
Multipurpose and Versatile
Get Creative With The PriorityChef Potato Ricer
Don’t you just hate it when you get gluey potatoes instead of the fluffy, smooth mash? That’s mainly the reason why most professional chefs don’t use food processors.
If you like lighter, fluffier potatoes (which goes well with warm gravy, hmmm!), you’ll love the The PriorityChef Potato Ricer and Masher.
This wonderful kitchen tool keeps your potatoes full and light, not looking gooey or sticky.
You can also use it to make authentic Italian gnocchi or baby food. It’s also perfect for other veggies like turnips and carrots. Want fresh fruit juice to go with your mashed potatoes? It also works as a fantastic fruit drink maker.
Premium Stainless Steel, Even Fit for Commercial Use
You don’t have to be a professional chef to enjoy the five-star-quality benefits of the PriorityChef Potato Ricer and Masher.
t truly makes ricing and mashing quick and easy; not to mention, you get the perfect mash every single time.
Add this to your cart today. Approved by culinary experts, we’re sure you’ll love it.
Soft, Silicone Handles For Easy Ricing
Enjoy more quality time with your family. For a quick and easy work, this awesome kitchen tool features an intelligent design for your comfort and convenience.
Its slip-resistant, easy-grip handles provide ample leverage as you mash, rice, or mill. No sore, aching, or tired hands.
Remove the pain from making mashed potatoes today.
Easy Clean Up
We are all busy and the last thing that we need is to have to wash every single kitchen gadget after use.
The PriorityChef potato ricer is designed with premium stainless steel so that to wash up, simply slip inside the dishwasher, top rack, and come out looking like new.
Compare with similar items
Stainless Steel Potato Ricer – Manual Masher for Potatoes, Fruits, Vegetables, Yams, Squash, Baby Food and More - 3 Interchangeable Discs for Fine, Medium, and Coarse, Easy To Use - by Tundras
OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Potato Ricer
LHS Potato Ricer and Masher Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Commercial Baby Food Strainer, Business Fruit Masher and Food Press with Ergonomic Comfort Grip
Chef'n FreshForce Potato Ricer Press, 12.75 long - 102-157-001,Black
Livingfun Potato Ricer, Fruit and Vegetables Masher Food Ricer Large Capacity with 3 Interchangeable Discs for Fine to Coarse Professional Baby Food Strainer and Press with Ergonomic Comfort Grip
|Sold By||Priority Chef||Steve's Mall||Amazon.com||LHS INC||Amazon.com||XINKE|
|Color||Stainless Steel Silver Chrome||Stainless Steel Silver Chrome||Stainless Steel||Silver||Black||White|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stainless steel is an alloy made up chromium, steel iron, molybdenum, nickel and other metals.
Nickel is magnetic but when added to the steel mix, the changes in its structure, due to the magnetic field, causes the steel to turn non-magnetic.
Common Stainless steel grades:
18/0 — 18% chromium, no nickel
18/8 — 18% chromium, 8% nickel
18/10 — 18% chromium, 10% nickel
If Stainless steel is magnetic, nickel is absent.
If Stainless steel is not magnetic, nickel is present.
A magnet sticks to this ricer like there is no tomorrow. which means there is no nickel, which in turn means it is not 18/10 SS.
It also means that it is not 18/8 SS either.
My only caveat would be that it takes some muscle to use, the wife can't really generate the needed squeezing power to get the potatoes through it easily. I was a friend's house recently and noticed he has one with longer handles that have more leverage, so if you want a ricer it's something to keep in mind. But for my purposes it works great. I had no problem making a large pot of mashers for Thanksgiving, and my mother-in-law who is snarky about lumpy mashers was held at bay.
All in all a good purchase.
Wow... We we had been fighting with the old one for so many years and forgot how smooth a new one operates! The "pot rest" on the opposite side of the handle makes it even easier and more comfortable for one person to load and operate when ricing a big Thanksgiving-sized batch of potatoes.
Hope to get another 20+ years out of this one. Let's face it, in 20 years riced food will probably be a mealtime staple with me anyway.. ;-)
I put medium sized, cooked and unpeeled potatoes in the Ricer, pushed the handle down and out came the potatoes with the skin stuck to the plunger, making it super easy to remove the skin.
I can't wait to use the Ricer to make other recipes, it's so easy to use and clean. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to buy one!
The seller is also great, I appreciate such courteous and professional people. Thank you!!!
Top reviews from other countries
If I hadn't got rid of the packaging I would return it. Might be okay for spuds, but I wouldn't recommend it for anything else. Left with a piece of junk that I'll probably end up flogging for 50p at a boot sale :-(