- File Size: 2948 KB
- Print Length: 367 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 099723086X
- Publisher: Tea Tin Press (February 14, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 14, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MRCVY5P
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#21,726 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #86 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #93 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #161 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Mystery & Suspense
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $9.00 (64%)
The Priority Unit (Maine Justice Book 1) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
What I liked best about it was the relationship between Detective Harvey Larson and Jennifer Wainthrop. It really resonated with me. He's sixteen years older than she is and worried that he might be too old. He is such an honorable man who was faithful to a wife that deserted him, yet he had no compunction about hacking into the company where she worked to check her out. Of course, it caused quite a bit of trouble for everyone. But I don't want to give away too much.
The Christian aspects of this novels is like teaching a child about God/Jesus for the first time; they are both unbelievers. Very basic. The Catholic guy's reaction to it all peeved me a little though. Do people really feel that way?
The author really needs a better editor and I found it strange that she threw some unusual vocabulary on occasion when the rest of her writing was fairly basic. There were instances where I had to read a sentence twice because of the errors.
I look forward to the next book. I loved the characters especially Eddie.
Most recent customer reviews
K she okay
L!oops okay email@example.com
Oklahoma police,,km l.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense