- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 7 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 20% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code EBZG6LT3 at checkout. Offered by Priority Chef. See more products in this promotion
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 5 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 15% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code 6Q6NYW24 at checkout. Offered by Priority Chef. See more products in this promotion
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 3 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 10% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code UTB8R3KT at checkout. Offered by Priority Chef. See more products in this promotion
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 2 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 5% OFF* Your Entire Order! Enter code DRV6RHUV at checkout. Offered by Priority Chef. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on each item offered by Priority Chef when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code PRCHEF10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
PriorityChef Colander, Stainless Steel 3 Qrt Kitchen Strainer With Large Stable Base
|Price:||$13.95 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TOP OF THE LINE - We strive to provide only products that will exceed your expectations and will always satisfy you to the most. That is why our kitchen strainer is made of first class Stainless Steel that is rust free and will never affect the taste of your food!
- GREAT CAPACITY - We have carefully designed our straining colander from the customer's perspective. That is why we created a large sink strainer that will drain the water from a whole pot of food with only one use. This 3 quart mesh colander will help you drain food and wash veggies, fruits or rice faster than ever!
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE - You can literally use the Priority Chef metal colander for every food. Get rid from the frill water and oils of your pasta in a few seconds or clean your potatoes, tomatoes, berries and every other vegetable and fruit effortlessly. In addition, you can use this kitchen accessory as a countertop container, plate or displayer and save space!
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Here at Priority Chef we believe that your maximum convenience should be our first priority. For that reason we created a kitchen strainer with durable handles that can provide a hands free drainage when placed above the sink or into a larger pot!
- DISHWASHER SAFE - When you are done using our colander all you have to do is place it into your dishwasher for fast and perfect cleaning. If you don't own one, just place this large colander under running water for a few seconds and use it again instantly!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PriorityChef Micro Perforated 3 Quart Colander
Everyone uses a colander. It is an indispensable kitchen tool that you can use when you want to drain water from pasta noodles or after washing your fruits and veggies. A colander may also be used to stop grease splatters or steam veggies. This tool truly plays an important role as it can help you in a variety of ways in the kitchen.
But did you know a colander offers more than just that? You can also use it for straining rice, quinoa, or spices. It’s also a wonderful tool if you want to sift powdered sugar or skim sauces.
Ideally you want to have fine mesh in your colander to make it perfect for skimming, straining, or draining. With the fine mesh, you won’t have to worry about the pasta or rice or quinoa from slipping through the holes. But at the same time, you don’t also want to have very tiny holes that will obstruct normal draining. It’s a delicate balance actually.
More importantly, you need to have a colander that’s rust-proof and stain-resistant since you’re going to use it on a variety of ingredients and other food stuff, not to mention the possibility of draining hot, boiling water.
If you own a colander now but aren’t getting these features or benefits, you are missing out on the full potential for what this kitchen tool is designed for.
Here at PriorityChef, we are fully aware our customers’ needs. We know how restricting it can be to work with ineffective or unreliable kitchen tools. We understand how life in the kitchen would be made better, easier, and more convenient if we’re given the right tools.
With respect to colanders, we’ve been through many occasions where we have encountered challenges in the kitchen, which could be have remedied if only we have the right draining and straining tool for the job. Having gone through the trouble and inconvenience, we have come up with a wonderful solution for these woes.
Looking to sieve frill pasta or spaghetti water? Want to drain water after washing your fruits? Would you like to steam veggies? We offer this amazing kitchen tool. Introducing the PriorityChef Colander.
Designed for comfort and convenience, we created the PriorityChef Colander with our customers’ needs and demands in mind. We made sure to address all straining and draining issues with this particular product so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Fabricated using stainless, rust-proof steel, the PriorityChef Colander offers great capacity with multiple uses. You can use it for your tea leaves, rice, quinoa, pasta, ground beef or meat, fruits and veggies, and more. This 3-quart colander features micro-perforated holes, a large stable base, and easy-grip handles.
The PriorityChef Colander is very stylish and is intelligently designed for convenience, versatility, and multipurpose use. It’s your all-around partner in the kitchen!
Would you like to learn more about our new offering? We invite you to read below for its features and benefits.
Quick Draining With Micro Perforations
Do you use a colander to drain things as rice, quinoa and pastas? Most colanders on the market today use wider holes in the attempt to drain water quickly when washig or starining your food.
Because we believe in delivering maximum convenience to all users, the PriorityChef Colander is designed for quick draining.
It's ergonomic and intelligent design offers great convenience.
This awesome product features closely spaced, micro perforated holes to ensure quick and effective draining.
So whether you’re draining pastas, vegetable, meat, or etc., you don’t need to tilt it to drain the remaining water. You can be sure there won’t be a puddle at its bottom.
Highly Versatile and Convenient for Many Uses
The PriorityChef Colander is designed for multiple uses, great capacity, and convenience. The 3-quart mesh colander is perfect for all your straining and sieving needs: spaghetti, quinoa, rice, fruits, and veggies.
It also features a sturdy and stable ring base that will offer you the stability you need while using it, unlike other 3-legged colanders offered in the market that has a tendency of tipping over. And with its easy-grip handles and large base, you can do just about anything with it. It’s durable and reliable!
With it’s stainless steel and classic design, it can even be used as a display bowl for your countertop for fresh fruit and other items.
100% Stainless Steel and Easy to Clean
PriorityChef designs kitchen products from the customer’s perspective. With this colander, we understand how rust can discourage many people.
This fantastic strainer is made of 100% stainless steel for easy cleaning. We used only the highest quality stainless steel available to ensure hygienic water draining.
Ensuring that it will never affect the freshness and taste of your food.
Simply set it in the dishwasher for a fast, hygienic, and perfect cleaning. Even without a dishwasher, this colander is so easy to clean—just put it under running water and it will be as good a new, ready to be used again.
This colander won’t rust, bend, or break!
Do More in the Kitchen with Convenience
In our company, we’ve always strived to exceed expectations with our products, and our metal colander was made with the same belief.
The PriorityChef colander allows you to do more in the kitchen with ease and comfort. With its large stable base and easy-to-grip handles, this product is designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
This is truly a great partner in the kitchen that is durable, hygienic, and multifunctional. So make your kitchen life easier with this great kitchen accessory! Trust us, it’s truly one of the best colanders in the market. Get yours today!
Easy Grip Handles That Double Up As Great Hanging Hooks
Sometimes you need things in a hurry.
The times when your piping hot rice is ready for straining, you grab the pot and then realise that the strainer is stored somewhere that isn't the most convenient!
With out large handles and sleek stainless steel design, hanging our colenader in an easy to get place just became easier.
The large handles allow you to grip quickly and firmly, reducing and risk of injury and even more so, stress!
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used many colanders over the years and still have many of them, but this is the one that I always reach for first.
Update 1/21/18: Still works great 1.5 years after purchase. No rust, no dents, still easy to clean.
Update 1/26/19: Unbelievable. Still in exactly the same condition as the day I got it. No dents, scratches, still cleans easy. I've left it at the bottom of a sink of filthy clumps of greasy food goop for weeks (yeah I'm pretty lazy), which had dried and cemented itself to every other dish and utensil. This colander just wiped clean as new.
This is not of this earth. It must be made of stainless kryptonite or something. I swear nobody's paying or bribing me to say this. This will probably be my last colander ever.
in undrained portions of the colander. I highly recommend this product. The seller, I believe, is a small businessman
and I try to support that. They have contacted me twice to make sure I am happy. Love the product!
Top international reviews
So far I have used the item to make mash potatoes and spinach for a bake. Very pleased with the durability and it does exactly what it says on the box. Only downside is that its all metal so colander can get very hot. Recommend to use a towel 9/10
It also looks good hanging on my kitchen wall.