PriorityChef French Butter Crock for Counter, Butter Keeper With Water Line for Fresh Spreadable Butter, Farmhouse Style Ceramic Butter Keeper for Countertop, Holds 1 Stick, White
|Price:||$16.95 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Savor Spreadable Butter: Nothing tastes quite like rich creamy butter, spooned fresh from an authentic French butter keeper to top hot mashed potatoes or slathered on dinner rolls. A classic butter keeper crock with water keeps butter and ghee at a perfect spreadable temperature.
- Lock In Freshness: Your Priority Chef butter keeper comes with 5 easy steps to transform hard butter sticks into spreadable bliss. Pack butter to avoid air bubbles and fill the butter crock with water for an airtight seal that prevents spoilage and keeps butter from falling into the crock.
- Sized For One Stick: When it tastes this good, one stick of butter won’t last long! This ceramic earthenware butter crock for counter accommodates a perfect 1⁄2 cup of butter for multi-day freshness and everyday use.
- Love French Country Charm: Inspired by freshly-churned butter from a creamery, this butter keeper for counter looks as great as the butter tastes. Vintage white finished with a light gloss enhances any kitchen, buffet, or dining table.
- Keep It Fresh: There are several reasons why a ceramic butter keeper is better. It guards against dust particles, insects, and bacteria in the air, while maintaining freshness longer and more effectively than plastic.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
FOR BUTTER LOVERS ONLY
Air, light, and heat can quickly spoil butter turning many people to oil-based butter imitations, like margarine. They lack the flavor and wholesome goodness that real butter gives. So how to achieve spreadable butter that stays fresh?
A Priority Chef French butter dish extends the freshness and flavor of butter so you can enjoy indulging in the wholesome goodness every day and feel better for it. The dome cover holds the butter and protects it from air and light, and the water creates a seal.
SIMPLE, BUTTERY GOODNESS
● 5 easy steps to better butter
● Made from earthenware ceramic
● Vintage white with light glossy finish
● 2 piece set, dome and crock, + instructions
● Elegant French-inspired design with recessed lettering
HOW DO I KEEP THE BUTTER FROM FALLING IN?
We designed this French butter crock keeper with a precision-fit lid to help prevent your butter from swimming, but technique is critical. Slightly soft butter must be packed in to prevent air
bubbles, and the water should be changed every 3 days. Your Priority Chef Butter Keeper comes with instructions for use.
CAN I USE MARGARINE IN THE CROCK?
You can, but margarine is manufactured to be spreadable already. It has a high oil content and won't “stick” inside the dome as effectively as butter. If you want the great taste of butter, perfect spreadability, and no risk of spoilage, we recommend a high quality ceramic butter keeper.
Priority Chef guarantees your full satisfaction with our Spreadable Bliss Guarantee. If you don't love your butter crock, let us know and we'll give you a full refund. BUY NOW and enjoy better tasting butter.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We are avid real butter users and typically store our butter in a glass container on the counter. Once I saw this and thought about the basic engineering of it was an immediate impulse buy. The box was damaged during transport but the container was so well packed that it didn't matter.
The container comes with a base and a top. The base has a black line on the side for the water level and the top will hold one full stick of butter. I live in Michigan so our room temp never gets warm enough for butter to get super soft. This product does make it spreadable though. Like significantly more so then cutting a square off a block and tearing your bread to pieces with it soft.
I think the instructions are a little too safe...We always leave butter out at room temp and have never had it spoil. This recommends no more than five day. We've had the same butter out for weeks at a time without spoilage.
I would suggest changing the water every three days as suggested though as crumbs and other matter can get in it.
I actually enjoy this product so much, I ordered four more for family members this Christmas! I would totally recommend this hidden kitchen gem!
The crock is easy to use and does what it advertises - fresh and spreadable butter.
And I bought a blue crock because it is his favorite color!