- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 7 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 20% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code EBZG6LT3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 5 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 15% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code 6Q6NYW24 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 3 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 10% off* Your Entire Order! Enter code UTB8R3KT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL OFFER: Buy Any 2 or More PriorityChef Products and *SAVE an ADDITIONAL 5% OFF* Your Entire Order! Enter code DRV6RHUV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Priority Chef's Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Priority Chef. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on each item offered by Priority Chef when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code PRCHEF10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code PRCHEF10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE BY PRIORITYCHEF Here's how (restrictions apply)
PriorityChef Knife Sharpener, 2 Stage Sharpening System for Knives, Black
|Sale:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Making Your Knives Sharper Than Ever - Priority Chef's knife sharpening system has been designed to sharpen any dull or blunt kitchen knife into as sharp as you had it when new, sometimes even sharper! Stage 1 is the coarse sharpening for dull or blunt blades. The second stage, fine, smooths the knife edge and hones than final sharpness is sure to impress!
- Save your money - In tests, the Priority Chef knife sharpening system has managed to bring even the dullest knives back to life, no need to spend money on a new knife set.
- Comfortable Non-Slip Grip - Ergonomically designed handle with rubber grip that is comfortable to use and the modern looking design will complement most kitchens.
- Non-Slip Base - As an added extra to the non-slip handle, the base of the sharpener also has a non-slip surface ensuring that you are in full control of your knife sharpening at all times.
- Money Back Guarantee - Buy with confidence! If you are not 100% satisfied then you can return it for a full 100% refund, no questions asked!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item PriorityChef Knife Sharpener, 2 Stage Sharpening System for Knives, Black
Everyday Pantry Professional Diamond Hone 3-Stage Manual Sharpener For Ceramic and Steel Knives
Gourmia GSH9710 2 Stage Compact Design Knife Sharpener Stainless Steel Portable Honing Station With Coarse & Extra Fine Sharpening
Premium Knife Sharpener Stone Kit Grits 1000/6000 - Best for Chef, Kitchen & Outdoor Knives - Larger 8.25" x 2.75" Professional Grade Dual Whetstone. Non-Slip Base, Plastic (No Bamboo) Protective Case
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Priority Chef||Running W Global LLC||Appliatech||Love This Kitchen®|
|Color||Black||Black||GSH9710||White & Beige|
Finally, A Knife Sharpener That Lives Up To It's Reputation
Some Great Benefits Of The Priority Chef Knife Sharpener
• Don't waste money by throwing away your blunt knives! The Priority Chef sharpener can turn the most blunt knives like new with a few strokes!
• A sharp knife is a safe knife - Comfortable grip, non-slip base and easy to sharpen any straight edge kitchen knife!
• Never Been Able To Master Whetstones or Sharpening Steel? This manual 2 stage sharpener does a great job for even the most unskilled cook and one of best knife sharpeners available.
Why Are So Many People Choosing Priority Chef?
- Ergonomically designed soft touch handle for a comfortable grip
- Non-slip base for extra safety
- Left or right handed people can use with ease
- 2 stage manual sharpening system is easy for pros and beginners alike to get razor like sharp knives.
- No questions asked money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied
- Comes with a 1 year warranty for extra security with your purchase
Most important though, to us, is the customer service you’ll receive when you place your order today. All we ask that you give us a shot and if for any reason at all it’s not right for you, you have 60 days to let us know and we’ll give you 100% of your money back - no questions asked.
Click add to cart above to get your's today and at this price, consider purchasing two sharpeners, one would be an excellent gift when you need it!!
Top customer reviews
Priority Chef Sharp Knife Sharpener and will be divided into the following 2 parts:
Review and experience using the product
Why the rating?
Review and experience using the product
The Priority Chef Knife Sharpener is 7 and 1/2 inches from end to end. It is about 2 inches wide and is 2 and 1/2 inches tall. The grip bar is approximately 1 and 1/2 inches at the top and tapers slightly toward the outside edge. It is comfortable to hold. There is a no – skid pad on the bottom of the base.
The “Course” side contains carbide blades fashioned at an angle similar to how a crock stick is done. The angle is not mentioned but looks like it could be 40 degrees which is also pretty standard on a crock stick. The “Fine” side is two ceramic rods which appear to be at the same angle as the course side.
I have used this to sharpen about a 6 - 8 knives. It works surprisingly well. This sharpener is NOT for scissors or serrated blades.
Hints and Notes:
1) Never, ever drag the knife back and forth on sharpeners to avoid risk of damage to both the sharpener and the knife.
2) Hold the knife straight up and down (90 degree) and pull the knife toward you. Use only a little pressure; do not bear down on the knife.
3) If the knife is very dull and blunt, it may take 30 to 50 strokes on the course side to restore the edge. Be aware the course side does remove a little metal from the blade so don’t use excessively. If your blade is not real dull try using the fine side only. After sharpening the first time, use the fine side after every few uses to KEEP the knife sharp.
4) You can test the sharpness on a piece of paper. Hold the paper between thumb and index finger with one hand and gently slice the blade into the paper (like cutting a tomato) with the other hand. The knife should slice the paper clean, smooth and with little effort.
5) Occasionally, you will need to take a fine brush and some dish soap to clean the sharpening rods. If dish soap does not clean them well try a little non-abrasive cleaner such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar. This product was received, and tested during a promotional period at a discount. I have attempted to give a thorough, comprehensive, objective and honest review; I hope it has been helpful to you.
Why the rating?
My house has 5 adults, all cooking, cutting and preparing meals on a daily basis. I purchased this sharpener to give to my son and his fiancée so I would not have to keep sharpening their knives. It has worked very, very well and is one less chore I have to do around the house. While there are other handle designs out there that I like better, I and they, are still very pleased with this one. This product does work as advertised and deserves 5 stars.