Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prism Backdrops by Ravelli 6x10' (5.7x9' after pre-shrinkage) White Muslin Photo Video Backdrop Background 100% Cotton
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on December 9, 2012
This is a very nice backdrop. It is very white and is a thicker muslin so the effect is about right in photos. As others have noted, it comes folded so it is wrinkly but it took about 15 minutes to steam iron out. I can't figure out how a heavy weight muslin could avoid wrinkles unless they shipped it as a 6' roll. But imagine the expense of shipping it or the 10 ft backdrop! Seems like a little ironing is well worth it. It comes in a plastic bag inside a cloth bag (inside a box of course) and is well protected for both shipping and storage. For those who don't leave the backdrop up, I would suggest a trip to your local carpet retailer. They often have the 4" cardboard tubes that carpet is shipped on. Just make sure it's clean (or wrap it in plastic) before rolling the backdrop onto it.
on August 13, 2013
Great for the price .Could be a bit heavier as you can see through if you have light in the background. But worth it for the price. They worked great for my portraits.
on September 26, 2013
I needed extra muslin back drop and did not want to spend a lot or get to much of it and this product fit all of my criteria. Excellent seller, great packaging and everything as described. Great product for the price and the quality. I would recommend and would buy again from seller. Thank you for the professionalism and prompt service as arrived on time and as described.
This is my first backdrop. I'm not sure what to look for, but I had every expectation that it would be better than the tri-board I had been using. All I need is something to block the background visual clutter when I'm filming and photographing products for review.

This muslin backdrop does nicely. It's very large (6 feet wide, 10 feet long), and it comes in a protective bag.

Yes, it was wrinkled when I got it. I steamed them out, but there are some wrinkles left. I don't care. I did a video the other day, and I don't notice at all. I suppose if it really bothered me, I could iron them out.
on May 19, 2013
This product is everything I wanted and great quality. I defiantly recommend it! I have no regrets buying this product.
on May 12, 2013
I chose this rating because I saw other backdrops in Photo Catalogs going for twice the price. Once the creases are ironed out it really works great for product, still life and portrait shots. I think this item would work well for any photographer or photo enthusiast.
on January 28, 2015
Love the fact that the storage pouch is big enough to store my other gray that came with out it. The creases that show don't bother me much that other users complain about. The muslin is pretty thick. Over all good accessory for you photo needs.
on June 15, 2015
Update:
After posting my initial review, the seller reached out to me personally to help address the crease and wrinkle issue I had. They suggested two options to remedy, and I tried the dryer and it worked perfectly. Completely improved the backdrop for me. Here is the advice from the seller:

We always recommend to our customers that encountered the same issue, to use the " spray bottle trick". All you would have to do is stretch the fabric, for example with 2 clamps, and soak it with a water spray bottle from top to bottom. Like that, the fabric will dry up with out any wrinkles. You can also try and run the dry fabric through the dryer.

Original Review:
This backdrop is a big white sheet, as expected. The material is similar to a rough bed sheet and holds wrinkles and creases. Plan to iron before using as a backdrop for photography, as the lines and creases are visible in photos and videos.
on January 26, 2016
This works well for the setup I have, but it did come very wrinkled. The wrinkles are pretty difficult to get out, particularly where it's such a large piece of fabric. I've been working to iron it all. As other people said, it is thinner fabric and I'm sure it would be easy to sew something like this yourself if you wanted to just buy a large piece of fabric and sew the rod pocket. But for the price, it will work well!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
The product is made of a light cotton and it wasn't ideal for what I needed, however, the company's customer service is spectacular! They issued me a refund, and another product to help my original issue of the backdrop being too thin. The customer service representative was very kind and listened to my concerns about the backdrop, and then resolved my problems with another product.