|Item Weight||15.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 4.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||92807|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||92807|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Prismacolor 92807 Scholar Colored Pencils, 48-Count
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$25.68 (58%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-quality art pencils designed for beginning artists and crafters
- Soft, smooth leads for superior blending and shading
- Hardened cores resist breakage
- Rich, vibrantly pigmented colors
- Includes: 48 brilliant coloring pencils
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Pack of 48 colored pencils
- Ideal for students and developing artists
- Strong cores to minimize breakage
- Richly saturated pigments for vivid color
- Soft leads for blending and shading
- Durable easel packaging
Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils
Pack of 48
Develop your craft and practice essential drawing skills like blending and shading using this 48-pack of Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils. Ideal for beginning and intermediate art students, these color pencils feature richly saturated pigments for vivid color along with strong cores to minimize breakage.
Vivid Pigments and Soft, Smooth Leads
Like other Prismacolor art supplies, these Scholar Colored Pencils feature rich, vibrantly pigmented colors, along with soft, creamy leads that allow students to practice blending and shading and develop as artists.
Strong Cores to Minimize Breakage
Designed for developing artists, and a popular choice among teachers, these high-quality coloring pencils contain strong cores packed with vivid pigment that minimize breakage but still offer a creamy, blendable texture.
Stand-Up Easel Packaging for Ease of Use
Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils come in a durable case that can stand on its own. To use, students can simply unsnap the cover flap, fold it back, and snap the two parts of the cover together to form a convenient easel. The pencils sit upright, making them easy to remove, use, and return. After use, the cover folds back into place and snaps closed, keeping the pencils secure in backpacks and desks.
Adults Love Coloring Books
Enjoy hours of calming and creative fun with a set of adult coloring book pencils that help you fill in every detail with precisely the right color. Adult coloring pages spring to life with Prismacolor!
What's in the Box:
48 Scholar colored pencils in:
Cream, Lemon Yellow, Canary Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Neon Yellow, Orange, Neon Orange, Peach, Light Peach, Mauve, Vermilion Red, Scarlet Red, Crimson Red, Crimson Lake, Carmine Red, Magenta, Light Pink, Pink, Neon Pink, Purple, Violet, Light Violet, Lavender, Indigo Blue, Permanent Blue, Light Blue, Cloud Blue, Aquamarine, Copenhagen Blue, Porcelain Blue, Peacock Green, Dark Green, Grass Green, Yellow Chartreuse, Permanent Green, Olive Green, Pale Green, Light Green, Terra Cotta, Sienna, Dark Brown, Medium Cold Grey, Pale Cold Grey, Dark Grey, Black, 2 White and Silver.
|Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencils||Prismacolor Premier Verithin Colored Pencils||Prismacolor Premier Art Stix Colored Pencils||Prismacolor Premier Watercolor Colored Pencils||Prismacolor Premier Mixed Media Set||Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils|
|Good for Shading||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Total Available Colors||150||36||48||36||48||60|
|Recommended Uses||Blending and shading||Sharp details||Thick color laydown and layering||Unique textures and effects||Traveling or use as a starter kit||Developing artists, school projects|
Everyone from beginning art students to experienced crafters will love the silky smooth texture and strong, supple leads of Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils. Each of the 48 art pencils feature hardened cores packed with vivid pigment for less breakage and more rich color laydown. At the same time, the creamy leads allow developing artists to experiment with blending and shading. Start your artistic journey with Prismacolor Scholar art pencils.
From the Manufacturer
Designed to handle detailed work for advanced students and artists, these Prismacolor Scholar Colored Woodcase Pencils feature a smooth, creamy texture, and richly pigmented colors for a brilliant display. Other features include a durable point that won't snap under normal pressure, and a color coded woodcasing for easy identification. Designed with professional artist quality for every level of expertise, these pencils are PMA certified nontoxic to ensure the health and safety of children and adults alike, and come in an assorted set of 48.
What's in the Box
Box of 48 assorted Prismacolor Scholar Colored Woodcase Pencils
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My set was missing colors: yellow ochre, orange ochre, violet, indigo blue, and 1 white. They do not ship separate colors and this set is not worth purchasing again IMO. I rather just deal with the premiers. The Verithins are a great addition but I didn't feel the same with these, just my opinion.
They have several drawbacks, but in spite of that I think they are great pencils!
First about the cons:
- They are not 60 colours as advertised! There are 2 black and 2 white pencils, making 58 colours in total.
- The case is not so good. While it do stores pencils safely when closed, it is difficult to make it stand upright on the desk and it easily toppels (however, this may be just only my item's fault). Also when some pencils get shorter with use, it becomes difficult to get them out of the case.
- Colour selection lacks really dark green and really dark brown.
- Blending! These pencils blend like a dream! I am still learning how to blend and layer, but even with my lower-than-average skills I can get some good results. I feel like the pencils are doing half of my job for me! They are good with blender, of course, but in most cases I even don't have to use blender.
- They share the colour name with Prismacolor Premier pencils, so when I use up one colour of Scholar, I can replace it with individually bought Premier. Thus in a couple of years I hope to have a set of Prisma Premier without any major investment.
- Nice overall quality, soft core, creamy laydown, vibrant colours.
Would definitely recommend these pencils for adult coloring!
So, bottom line, if you can't quite afford those artist's quality pencils you've been looking at, I think these would be a very good alternative. Best of all, you could gradually switch over to the premiers as you wear down these pencils. The colors are very similar, some even have the same names. So as you wear these down, you could replace them with single pencil purchases of open stock Prismacolor Premier pencils in similar colors from a discount art supplier and eventually you would end up with a very nice set of artist quality pencils.