|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||92808HT|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||92808HT|
Prismacolor 92808HT Scholar Colored Pencils, 60-Count
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$30.45 (68%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-quality art pencils designed for beginning artists and crafters
- Soft, smooth leads for superior blending and shading
- Hardened cores resist breakage
- Rich, vibrantly pigmented colors
- Includes: 60 brilliant coloring pencils
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Pack of 60 colored pencils
- Ideal for students and developing artists
- Strong cores to minimize breakage
- Richly saturated pigments for vivid color
- Soft leads for blending and shading
- Durable easel packaging
Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils
Pack of 60
Develop your craft and practice essential drawing skills like blending and shading using this 60-pack of Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils. Ideal for beginning and intermediate art students, these color pencils feature richly saturated pigments for vivid color along with strong cores to minimize breakage.
Vivid Pigments and Soft, Smooth Leads
Like other Prismacolor art supplies, these Scholar Colored Pencils feature rich, vibrantly pigmented colors, along with soft, creamy leads that allow students to practice blending and shading and develop as artists.
Strong Cores to Minimize Breakage
Designed for developing artists, and a popular choice among teachers, these high-quality coloring pencils contain strong cores packed with vivid pigment that minimize breakage but still offer a creamy, blendable texture.
Stand-Up Easel Packaging for Ease of Use
Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils come in a durable case that can stand on its own. To use, students can simply unsnap the cover flap, fold it back, and snap the two parts of the cover together to form a convenient easel. The pencils sit upright, making them easy to remove, use, and return. After use, the cover folds back into place and snaps closed, keeping the pencils secure in backpacks and desks.
Adults Love Coloring Books
Enjoy hours of calming and creative fun with a set of adult coloring book pencils that help you fill in every detail with precisely the right color. Adult coloring pages spring to life with Prismacolor!
What's in the Box:
60 Scholar colored pencils in:
Cream, Lemon Yellow, Canary Yellow, Orange Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Neon Yellow, Orange, Orange Ochre, Deep Orange, Neon Orange, Peach, Light Peach, Mauve, Vermilion Red, Scarlet Red, Crimson Red, Crimson Lake, Carmine Red, Magenta, Light Pink, Pink, Fuchsia, Neon Pink, Purple, Violet, Light Violet, Lavender, Indigo Blue, Permanent Blue, Light Blue, Cloud Blue, Aquamarine, Copenhagen Blue, Sky Blue, Porcelain Blue, Peacock Green, Dark Green, Grass Green, Yellow Chartreuse, Permanent Green, Olive Green, Pale Green, Light Green, Neon Green, Avocado Green, Raw Umber, Terra Cotta, Tuscan Red, Sienna, Dark Brown, Orchid, Pale Warm Grey, Medium Cold Grey, Pale Cold Grey, Dark Grey, 2 Black, 2 White and Silver.
|Prismacolor Premier Soft Core Colored Pencils||Prismacolor Premier Verithin Colored Pencils||Prismacolor Premier Art Stix Colored Pencils||Prismacolor Premier Watercolor Colored Pencils||Prismacolor Premier Mixed Media Set||Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils|
|Good for Shading||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Total Available Colors||150||36||48||36||48||60|
|Recommended Uses||Blending and shading||Sharp details||Thick color laydown and layering||Unique textures and effects||Traveling or use as a starter kit||Developing artists, school projects|
Everyone from beginning art students to experienced crafters will love the silky smooth texture and strong, supple leads of Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencils. Each of the 60 art pencils feature hardened cores packed with vivid pigment for less breakage and more rich color laydown. At the same time, the creamy leads allow developing artists to experiment with blending and shading. Start your artistic journey with Prismacolor Scholar art pencils.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI.. My set looked like it had been carried in a backpack to and from school quite a few times and I haven't had any problems with sharpening or broken tips etc. There is a you tube video telling you how to sharpen a Prismacolor pencil (without twisting back and forth) in the same direction and how if broken leads are a problem simply let the wax within "warm up" a little in the sun and you have a whole new intact pencil now! No breaking from within..
I"ll include pictures of the 72 ct and the 132 ct Prismacolor sets too for comparison. There are 3 colors in the 72 ct set with checkmarks in front of them they are Not included in the 72 ct set. They were bought individually, but I didn't think to take a picture before I added them in. All pencils in the template are colored in on the 132 ct set, but some are light and may not show up well.
I hope this picture at least helps you get an idea of what you will get... Happy moments!
Copied address for the Template from Prismacolor:
UPDATE: IF YOU DECIDE TO UPGRADE TO THE PRISMACOLOR PENCILS ALONG THE WAY THERE IS AN APPROXIMATE CONVERSION CHART THAT'S ON THEIR DIRECT WEBSITE..
My set was missing colors: yellow ochre, orange ochre, violet, indigo blue, and 1 white. They do not ship separate colors and this set is not worth purchasing again IMO. I rather just deal with the premiers. The Verithins are a great addition but I didn't feel the same with these, just my opinion.
They have several drawbacks, but in spite of that I think they are great pencils!
First about the cons:
- They are not 60 colours as advertised! There are 2 black and 2 white pencils, making 58 colours in total.
- The case is not so good. While it do stores pencils safely when closed, it is difficult to make it stand upright on the desk and it easily toppels (however, this may be just only my item's fault). Also when some pencils get shorter with use, it becomes difficult to get them out of the case.
- Colour selection lacks really dark green and really dark brown.
- Blending! These pencils blend like a dream! I am still learning how to blend and layer, but even with my lower-than-average skills I can get some good results. I feel like the pencils are doing half of my job for me! They are good with blender, of course, but in most cases I even don't have to use blender.
- They share the colour name with Prismacolor Premier pencils, so when I use up one colour of Scholar, I can replace it with individually bought Premier. Thus in a couple of years I hope to have a set of Prisma Premier without any major investment.
- Nice overall quality, soft core, creamy laydown, vibrant colours.
Would definitely recommend these pencils for adult coloring!