Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 4, 2017
The shows are amazing. Love the series and can't wait until 2017 for Season 5. My problem here which causes the loss of 1 star is the manufacturing of the shows to disc. Every time I purchased the DVD series of this show I ended up returning until I gave up. Why? Cause several of the discs had scratches all over them from mishandling during production. From experience, I figured if this show would come to Blu-Ray that it would most likely not happen cause its harder to scratch blu-rays over normal DVD's. Needless to say, I am wrong about Fox again and if any company can scratch the discs, it would be them. Several discs have light scratches on them. I am not going to sit here and hassle the return exchange as I did before. I am going to live with it, but I want people to be aware that check your discs of any movies or TV series that are produced via Fox. They have a bad habit of doing this. I have even wrote their company more than once and NEVER received a response once from them. They clearly don't care. Anyways, just had to throw that out there... Can't wait to get time to go through the entire series and make sure there is no quality flaws because of the scratches... If I do find any, I will come back and update my review.
5 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2018
I love Prison Beak it always been a fav but it it really disappointing when so many scenes are cut out of these movies. I should have tried the regular dvd''s or the series on NOT Prime video. If Amazon didn't charge sch ridiculous prices for every show dating back to 80 years ago I would have. But I'm sick of that I have 300 movies in my video library and no way to save a dad gum one of them to my two 5 TB drive. Everything is a rip nowadays.
on September 9, 2007
It probably isn't surprising that the Fox Broadcast Network has yet again come up with a great serial action drama that beats the pants off most of everything else on TV now.

'Prison Break' has probably got the best writing staff the industry has, next to '24' and a few other notable shows. Each episode has a cliff-hanger ending, and every commercial break is a cliff-hanger in of itself. So it just keeps you wanting to come back for more.

Season 2 moves the production crew from Chicagoland to Dallas, TX. The crew was able to use the greater Dallas area to double as every setting that they needed. Although IMO, it didn't pass for Utah very well. But for the most part, it did very well. They even converted a urban area of Dallas to look like Panama City.

I didn't get into this show until I saw the first season on DVD, but it immediately hooked me and I watched most of the second season on air, until the feds pulled the plug on DISH Network's distant network feeds last December (I used to catch the West Coast feed). So I missed the last 9 episodes of Season 2. But anyway, I loved how they wrapped up the conspiracy from Season 1. So that they can more or less start over with a new story in Season 3.

I will admit though, that like Michael Scofield in the series, I too have fallen in love with Sara Tancredi. I just feel her pain in the story lines.
on July 8, 2017
I would say that this is my single favorite season of Prison Break.

Season 1 is also great, but I think Season 2 is even better, as we get to see Michael's post-prison plans materialize.

This season, employing Bill Kim and The General as major protagonists, does a lot to flesh out the whole conspiracy plot involving The Company.

I give this season 5 out of 5 stars.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 11, 2016
I am in love with this show! anyone else can't get enough of Scofield's eyes, wow they are so dreamy!
I am only a few episodes deep in this season but I am hooked. I think the cliff hangers at the end of the episodes are a lot better than season 1 where this one makes you want to keep watching. I try to watch 3 episodes a night because I just don't want to stop.
on April 12, 2015
I've been binge-watching the "Prison Break" series and I can't get enough of it. The stories are totally engaging (gosh, I was up to 8 AM one day). This series is a keeper, unlike the many DVDs I pass along to interested others.

Engaging, surprising, and never boring. I would even say these episodes are sophisticated given the premise of its genre.
on November 11, 2007
I love this show! And Season Two, amazingly, does not disappoint. You might think that once the prisoners make the "break," there would be a lack of compelling storytelling to follow up. Not so! Inspired writing, casting and some of the best production values in contemporary television come together to make a very original and pulse-pounding season.

The DVD extras were of little interest to me, personally, but there are plenty available for diehard fans and curiousity seekers.

Seeing the complete season on DVD is the way to go with this show because of the continuing storyline from episode to epispode.

Looking forward with great anticipation to Season 3 to see how the creative time will keep up the good work.
on November 16, 2014
I got this season for free using the gift cards that I earned using all my favorite online earning sites! This is actually a great show and is my all time favorite! I tell everyone about Prison Break! Use my referrals to earn gift cards for Amazon!

Instant Rewards (bonus code jXGqzUtbauUE0)

Swagbucks www.swagbucks.com/refer/AshleysSmile

Perk TV Use my code da49b286 and get 50 bonus points http://perk.fm/3z0nk
on April 15, 2018
I can not add anything else to this great series. Very exciting and well acted. The suspense never stops. And in bluray makes it beautiful to watch.
on October 1, 2007
Very clever show which keeps the momentum going from Season 1 and heightens it. I swear this show *both seasons* always brought me close to a coronary by the end of each episode! It was that tense in most cases. Just when you thought they finally had it made something else goes wrong... and then when you think it's all over they manage to keep their plight alive another day... A constant roller coaster of overcoming setbacks but I LOVE it!!! You WON'T be able to get enough once you climb on this ride. A must buy for ANYONE who can appreciate a dramatic thrill ride like FOX Network typically throws at us for the fall.. better than 24 if you ask me!