Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 21, 2016
This is a super fantastic great product at a great price. I'm very happy with it and glad I made the purchase. You will be too, so don't wait until they are all gone. Trust me, if I didn't like it, I wouldn't say that I did. I like it a lot.
on November 4, 2017
we love the show a lot.
on May 11, 2017
So good please watch all of them
on January 23, 2017
We loved this series! We're looking forward to the next Season coming up in 2017.
Gotta have for collections
on May 30, 2016
I became addicted to this show and watched all the episodes. I could not stop until I had seen them all.
on March 21, 2013
Although not as jaw dropping good as seasons one and two, season four was thoroughly entertaining! You do need to suspend belief. The situations and coincidences may seem a bit farfetched, but then again, so is the entire premise for the series! It is sit-on-the-edge of your seat entertainment. The end will leave you begging for more, and thankfully, there is a movie to tie the ends together. Have recommended this series (all seasons) to any number of people, and all have enjoyed it.
on December 9, 2013
Very interesting movie. It keeps you involved with the characters and the storyline. I think you should see Final break first though.
on April 4, 2014
I was sadly disappointed with this ending. Not because it wasn't good. Michael finally caught a break and then the series ends! i think it was pretty crappy of the producers to put the last years of Michael's life on a separate DVD. It think it was just a gimic to push us to buy a two hour DVD that cost as much a the whole 4th season. I loved the series and wish there was more!
on September 1, 2016
Absolutely can't get enough of this tv series. CAN NOT wait until season 5 comes out next year. If you are looking for a series to get into, prison break is awesome!