Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on June 2, 2016
I really enjoyed "Chained Heat." "Red Heat" & "Jungle Warriors" were disappointing and really trashy. "Chained Heat" was delightful, cheesy, campy fun! I would recommend "Chained Heat" to anyone looking for a classic Women in Prison film. Check out the Internet Movie Database's Website Review of Chained Heat at (...) If you can find "Chained Heat" elsewhere for a cheaper price, I would suggest pursuing that avenue, rather than wasting your money on "Red Heat" or "Jungle Warriors."
on September 15, 2015
i bought this thinking it would be the full version of Red Heat and was very disappointed that it was cut and the best scene between Linda Blair and Sylvia Kristal was one of the cut scenes. Jungle Warriors was also just cut filler so buy if you just want Chained Heat otherwise just pass.
on March 29, 2015
The only reason I ordered this was for Chained Heat uncut. And it didn't disappoint. It looked good and was truly uncut. Red Heat, on the other hand, is presented here in its slightly cut version. As long as you own this and the newly remastered Savage Streets, then you own the best Linda Blair exploitation films of the 80's, if not the best exploitation films of her career.
on November 27, 2012
I am very grateful that a lot of the older films are being digitized and put on DVD. Many of the old VHS tapes are drying out. They are brittle and break easy. The sound quality deteriorates. A bad VHS tape can ruin your VHS player. However, I think that a lot of these DVD remakes are being edited, especially if Nudity is involved.

Chained Heat appears to be close to the original format, but I think that Red Heat has been edited as well as Jungle Warriors.

I was happy to replace my VHS tape of Chained Heat with a DVD, but not so sure that the other two films are worth replacing, due to suspected editing. Without the nudity, the plot is rather lame in all of these films.
on February 19, 2016
Nice girls n prison set... the usual- some great bodies but scanty plots. Luckily, the clothes match the plot!
on October 30, 2011
The maker of this video combination had a good idea packaging these three "women in prison" movies together. I read somewhere that "Chained Heat" is considered the masterpiece of this genre. I don't think it compares to the films from the 1970's made in the Philippines with Pam Grier, Sig Haig, Vic Diaz, et. al. But admirers of Linda Blair's physical attributes should love it.
on April 17, 2015
Cult classics. Wish the audio and cinematography was better and upgraded to stereo or surround sound. True to the originals though, as far as I can tell. Appeals to a certain genre audience only, I suppose.
on November 27, 2015
I was in my early twenties when I saw "shlock" like this. Maybe it was good that I was either "Stoned", or "Drunk" when seeing these.
on April 30, 2015
Boobies, boobies, boobies. "Chained Heat" was my favorite of the three. And some scenes between the three got out of hand. By the way Linda isn't in "Jungle Warriors".
on August 5, 2013
I do not feel that I should rate the actual content here, because everyone should really know what they are getting already. These look to be transferred from higher quality source than VHS tape and about as good as I could expect for 80's film.