BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2017
Yes, Patterson predictable. Every novel had an interesting cast of characters, each one large enough to be the subject of their own novel. Each has three or four parallel plots that we can't wait to bring to resolution, and each novel is an action packed future film. We can't wait for the next page- turner that holds our attention at the beach , before sleeping, or after reading that required novel the prof says we need to read and analyze.
on October 11, 2017
Pretty good book. I was able to keep up with the many stories that were going on at the same time. I got the book for free, so that is the only reason I read the book, but I liked it. I would like to read some more of James Patterson's books.
on September 27, 2017
I have enjoyed reading all Patterson books. This was the first of the a Private Books For me to read. Looking forward to the other Private books.
on September 26, 2017
Who doesn't love a good James Patterson book. He did not disappoint with this one. The reading was engaging and had you not wanting to stop the audible. I drove many miles listening to it.
on October 20, 2017
no foul language until they get you interested in the story line and then it is all over the place. Had to return.
on October 16, 2017
Good book.
on September 19, 2017
James Patterson quickly draws you in and their is no escape. I devoured the book in one sitting. Thank you James Patterson
on July 28, 2017
Good books
VINE VOICEon November 1, 2014
Several story lines and interesting characters kept the pace of this book moving. I rate it a solid 3.5 stars. James Patterson rarely disappoints and he and Maxine Paetro didn't in this one. I will be reading the next in the series.
on June 14, 2017
Just like this series. Sorry it ended.