- Series: Oral Exam Guide series
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Aviation Supplies and Academics, Inc.; 10 edition (July 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560279494
- ISBN-13: 978-1560279495
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.2 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (65 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #298,240 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Private Oral Exam Guide: The comprehensive guide to prepare you for the FAA checkride (Oral Exam Guide series) 10th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
GMAT 2018 Official Study Guides
Prepare for the GMAT with these official guides and online tools from Wiley. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Michael D. Hayes is a certified flight instructor who has been flying for 30 years. He has accumulated numerous certificates and ratings, including private and commercial single-engine and multiengine land ratings. He is the author of the Oral Exam Guide series. He lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?