Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 16, 2017
Really enjoyed Private Practice, we binge watched them.
on January 4, 2016
I hated that this ended I was a very big fan of this show
on November 27, 2015
Great
on March 15, 2017
Love it.
on May 5, 2017
No problems or complaints, package arrived on time.
on January 28, 2014
I began watching this season of Private Practice on my Amazon Prime account when it was abruptly taken off of Prime. What I was able to watch I enjoyed. Would like to have it and Grey's Anatomy back on Prime. Please do so soon!
on March 13, 2015
Gifted to my sister.
She loves the series and says it seems to get better each season.
I may have to watch them when she is done with them.
Shipping was fast with Amazon Prime.
on December 1, 2016
Best series ever
on August 30, 2016
You need the entire set.
on November 17, 2010
I so Love this T.V. Show!! It's just as great as Grey's Anatomy and it's not just another Drama show. The Characters display awesome performances that keep you in and out of your seat! The intensity of each episode makes you wonder...do these things really happen in a hospital or clinic. Wow!!! I can't wait to continue watching and patiently await for more seasons ahead!