- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 7, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415821533
- ISBN-13: 978-0415821537
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,405,691 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Privatising the Public University: The Case of Law 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
About the Author
Margaret Thornton is Professor of Law at the Australian National University. She is a graduate of Sydney, New South Wales and Yale Universities, a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia and a Foundation Fellow of the Australian Academy of Law
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|