Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 194 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on July 25, 2014
Got three pairs of these based on some of the reviews on Amazon, and I can't say I'm too disappointed. The pros consist of : the frames are very solid and well-made for this type of product and the the lenses are much more solid than ordinary gel cardboard glasses. The con for me is that the red lens is too deep a red and tends to cause some ghosting and headaches after about 25-30 minutes. They're o.k. for viewing my Fujifilm 3-D camera pics on my computer ( for when I'm too lazy to plug the camera into my 55" LG 3-D TV and view with passive glasses--great!), but I wouldn't want to watch a whole movie with them.

I find if I turn up the brightness on my display that this helps a bit alleviate the headaches. It's a solid product--maybe it's just my eyes, but the optometrist says my eyes are fine. Who knows? In any case, they're just o.k. for me.
on March 19, 2016
I've ordered Red/Blue 3D glasses from a few different sources on Amazon and these are definitely LOW end, not "high end." The frame does not extend to the bottom and since the lenses are VERY thin plastic, they are prone to chip on the bottom against anything they touch.
The 2 pairs -one a clip-on, one regular- GTMax 3D glasses I ordered for less money than this single pair are both better quality and work at least as well.
on March 31, 2017
Phenomenal glasses. You aren't experiencing true Anaglyph 3D without them. I have used/ bought every pair of red/cyan glasses on the market and have a graveyard of glasses in my closet. These blow them all out of the water exponentially. Crystal clear, ghost free 3D. I absolutely love them and use them every single day. Also, they are sturdy and comfortable as another issue I always ran into was arm breakage. These are built to last, and the picture is unbeatable. Feels like I am wearing some high end sunglasses vs. some "3D" glasses.
on July 10, 2013
I purchased a 3 pack of Red/Cyan 3D glasses for about the same price as these Pro-Ana's from 3Dstereo and I was fine with them until my wife complained that she wasn't seeing any color and it wasn't worth watching 3D movies, so I took to the multiple Red/Cyan glasses' reviews here on Amazon. Many people preferred these Pro-Ana's so I went ahead and ordered them. Even though I didn't mind the other generic Red/Cyan glasses I had, I am totally happy that I went ahead and tried the Pro-Ana's out. The colors are vibrant and far superior to any other Red/Cyan glasses I've used in the past. I also really like the wrap around style, the others I had were flat like the 80's style Ray Bans, the wrap around is more natural with viewing.

I've tested these with Avatar (Live Action/CGI) and Tangled (animation) on my 52" Samsung non-3D TV and it was awesome. In Tangled, the blonde hair actually looked blonde unlike the other glasses I have used, and all the bright and dark colors in Avatar were perfect. I definitely recommend these to anyone who needs Red/Cyan 3D glasses. I suggest not being cheap like I was and putting your money into this quality pair, you won't be disappointed.

Last, I didn't want to take a chance and get a knockoff so I ordered these direct from 3Dstereo. I usually try to stick to Prime sellers, but I'm very satisfied with the service I received from 3Dstereo. I ordered these late on Friday and got them on Wednesday.
on April 29, 2014
The thing is, there are so many ways to make a 3D film (some applications even can take 2-D and when you feed them through it on your own, turn them into 3D), that the glasses are only as good as the product they are viewing. I compared the (goi out to A theater) movie version of Gravity using the movie's glasses with these glasses on my computer, of course. The effect was about the same although one will not work on the other's product. I have even compared two different 3D techniques on the same film and the glasses were the messenger as in don't kill the messenger. For a fine 3D product they worked well. For lesser quality, they could not improve on it. Positioning so that they cover the entire screen completely was tricky but doable. The construction is about what you would expect for the price so do be careful and they will last a long time. If not, they seem easily breakable, so try not to drop them. As for top and bottom or side to side 3D effects they work well for both as they do for the 4 or 5 different color combinations although of course they work best for their own colors. I found "Dubois" color choice works best overall!

Addendum. After using them for some time now my opinion remains. I would recommend the KMPlayer over the Cyberlink ultras (10-12, I have not tried the 13 or 14). The KMP is a free download and works fine with this product. But as my Title suggests if they were shaped like aviator sunglasses I would feel more comfortable. They strike me more shaped for the female face than the male face both functionally and aesthetically.
on May 18, 2013
In actual use, these do work as 3d glasses, however there is some ghosting. Some images and videos work much better than others. It seems that some videos are created with an attempt to make the image appear closer than your monitor, and those then to be difficult to see. So if it is horrible for you, try a few different videos before giving up.

There are sites with color bar tests you can use to test the glasses for leak by. In these tests, the right 'blue' side does perfect at blacking out the left image 'red'. However, the 'red' lense allows for part of the green to come through into the left eye. Since most all videos are actually red-cyan (not red-blue), the greens are supposed to only come through in the right 'cyan' eye. This leak through of dark-green into the left eye causes ghosting.

The bottom line is that it seems the red is not the correct tint.

Other than the image, the glasses are rather comfortable and do provide full coverage such that peripheral ambient light does not interfere with viewing.

I think these would work well if you had a red-blue 3d image as apposed to a red-cyan image, though this can't produce full color. Also youtube 3d doesn't support red-blue. For multi-color glasses, it does support: Red/Cyan, Green/Magenta, Blue/Yellow.

Product Purchased:
Pro-Ana (TM) PROFESSIONAL 3D Glasses for Red/Cyan 3D Movies
Sold by: Peep Partners

I haven't tried yet, but I think I may next try Trioscopic ("pure green" / "pure magenta"). If it works better, I will still keep these glasses when I don't have the option to use green/magenta. But first I have to find out if the green/magenta is compatible with anything other than youtube...

-- Update ---

After just a few more uses (used only by an adult, no abnormal use), the glasses frame broke in the plastic over the blue lense just to the side of the nose section. It seems that the plastic used in the frame is very brittle. I was able to super glue it back together, but breaking so easily/quickly looses another star.
on April 28, 2012
I tried this item (ProAna) and the ProX glasses for comparison.

-ProAna (this item): 3D Glasses Pro Ana (TM) for movies - HIGH END - Anaglyph Glasses for Computers, Movies - Less Ghosting - Ships from the USA

-ProX:Pro X Style Red/Cyan 3D Glasses for Movies and Games on Flat Screens

---
The ProAna (this item) work much better. The frames feel very flimsy, but the lenses are what matter. The lenses have the right colors, so when you look through both lenses, even bright light is eliminated (which means the red and cyan are tinted correctly to prevent ghosting). They definitely work, you get a strong 3d effect, but you still can't see colors well, at least using Nvidia Discover to play games. Sometimes makes me motion sick to play games with it, but that is true of all red/cyan 3d glasses.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the purchase.

EDIT: After using them a little longer, I can say that although the lens colors are matched perfectly, the color is not correct for most things. Oddly, the blue lens is good, but the red lens has significant ghosting and that makes things strange. I am curious why this happens, since the lenses are absolutely perfectly matched to each other and the blue is good the red should be as well, but there is definitely still ghosting in the red lens.

I really don't know why tweaking anaglyph colors is never an option. Nvidia's colors are pretty off, and youtube's red is wrong for these glasses. I think both nvidia and youtube should have a simple flash or java color set-up process to account for variations in 3d glasses. It definitely would not be difficult!

Overall, I think you have to trust your luck. But they are very inexpensive, so I can't complain too much
on March 5, 2014
Well I read somewhere that I could actually play 3D SBS files on my PC using KMplayer and some colored glasses without having to buy an expensive monitor or graphics card. When I saw that these were cheap I figured why the heck not!! While the 3D works pretty good, the colors are way off. This might be ok for some people but I just can't watch a whole movie like that. 4 stars because I already was expecting this performance :)) Some reviews commented that they come from China and take FOREVER to get but there was one vendor in the states which got them to me in less than a 7 days!! I'm in Chicago, IL.
on April 17, 2014
Pros:
* The glasses are lightweight and comfortable to wear.
* Although the first glasses arrived broken, they were replaced without hassle
* Inexpensive

Cons:
* Shipping takes a while (coming from China)
* First glasses arrived broken (shipped in a small padded envelope)
* Significant "ghosting," especially through the left (red) lens

Overall, these glasses are okay, but the ghosting can be annoying, depending on the image source. They will probably be good enough for casual, occasional use.
on November 12, 2013
Due to a medical issue, I was cursed with a big head, and because of that, I avoid all glasses in general. They, like hats, just don't usually fit, and are a waste of money. So, I was hesitant to pick these up, because I figured what are the odds these will fit? Novelty 3D glasses? Probably not very likely I assumed.

Still, the cost wasn't much, and if they fit my noggin, it would be better than those flimsy cardboard cutout glasses. So, I bit the bullet, and ordered me a pair. Not only did the fit, but they fit quite comfortably! The arms are very flexible, and it will probably fit around most heads.

Now I can watch old 3D movies, read 3D comic books and look up 3D images on google, and enjoy them! Beats the easily destroyed cardboard glasses anytime.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.