Pro Angular 6 3rd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
From the Back Cover
Best-selling author Adam Freeman shows you how to use Angular in your projects, starting from the nuts and bolts and building up to the most advanced and sophisticated features, going in-depth to give you the knowledge you need. Chapters include common problems and how to avoid them.
- Gain a solid architectural understanding of the MVC Pattern
- Create rich and dynamic web app clients using Angular 6
- Use the ng tools to create and build an Angular project
- Extend and customize Angular 6
- Test your Angular 6 projects
- Revised for the features and changes in Angular 6
- Covers @angular/cli, ng command line tools, and WebPack
- Includes HttpClient for simplified asynchronous HTTP requests
- Presents updates to pipes and localized text display
About the Author
- ASIN : 1484236483
- Publisher : Apress; 3rd ed. edition (October 10, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 801 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1484240596
- ISBN-13 : 978-1484240595
- Item Weight : 3.31 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.01 x 1.82 x 10 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,129,021 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
how angular is structured , functions and works behind the scenes .
This book is helping me to fill in my knowledge gaps with a training session I am getting at work.
Top reviews from other countries
The author use the same technique that he used in his other books to create a complete example and then explain the Angular epics in details, from my point of view this is working for example in his MVC book but for Angular its a lot of new concepts. I preferred to start from chapter 11 which explain what is Angular in detail and have the sports shop example after that.
The model base forms I preferred that he explain it in more details without using extension to extend the class which in my opinion will move the focus from the principal topic and don't give you a lot of information which I consider is one of the most important part that you will use in real world.
The another observation personally I prefer to learn first components and then directives because it will make more easy to understand.
In general its worth to buy this book if you want to learn Angular, its give you what you are looking for.