CO2 Inflator By Pro Bike Tool, Quick & Easy, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible, Bicycle Tire Pump For Road and Mountain Bikes, Insulated Sleeve, No CO2 Cartridges Included
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.01 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GET BACK RIDING QUICKLY WITH SUPER FAST & RELIABLE TIRE INFLATION - Inflate a tire in seconds with our 1-Turn Valve System. Control lever operation regulates speed of CO2 release for precisely controlled inflation. Twin valve head threads onto either Presta & Schrader ‘threaded’ valves with no valve head switching needed.
- SMALL, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Read the amazing reviews, customers love this stylish CO2 inflator for its compact small size which is perfect for stowing away in your saddle bag or cycling jersey pocket.
- SAFE & SECURE CONNECTION WITH NO LEAKS – Inflator head designed for ANY size of threaded CO2 cartridges (12g, 16g, 20g & 25g). Rubber EVA Foam sleeve (for 16g cartridges only) included - no frozen fingers when operating. Detailed instructions & spare o-ring included. No CO2 cartridges included, threaded CO2 cartridges sold separately.
- SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG TERM, INVEST IN THE BEST…NOW. Why spend money on a cheaper CO2 inflator which will inevitably fail when you need it the most! This CO2 inflator is made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts, which is BUILT TO LAST, so you can have a safe & enjoyable ride. Inflator also compatible for use with ‘food-grade’ threaded CO2 cartridges for craft and draught beer growlers that need to be pressurized to ensure a fresh brew!
- PRO QUALITY - We’re so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement - can’t say fairer than that!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Red Foam Rubber Sleeve|
|Item Dimensions||1.38 x 1.02 x 2.05 inches|
|Item Weight||0.08 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
PASSION FOR CYCLING
PRO Bike Tool is a new supplier of premium cycling tools, which are built to last. We are very proud of our products, which have been made out of a love of cycling, a passion for design and excellence in engineering.
Our bike tools are manufactured from superior quality materials in Taiwan, the world center for cycling manufacturing excellence.
BEAUTIFUL DESIGN & PRECISON ENGINEERING
This CO2 inflator is a 'design masterpiece' that efficiently & reliably delivers 'fast inflation' when you need it the most, so you can get back quickly to the joy of your ride.
PRO Bike Tool has its own highly experienced in-house design team who create arguably the most beautiful & best performing bike tools in the market.
SAFE & SECURE
Reliable & simple control lever operation for precise control
Threaded connection for threaded CO2 cartridges creating a tight seal ensuring NO leaks
Rubber EVA Foam sleeve (16g cartridges only) included
STRONG, DURABLE & SMALL
Made from strong & durable aluminium alloy
CNC machined & heat-treated
Small, compact & lightweight
QUICK & EASY
One hand operation
1-Turn Valve System
Twin valve head threads onto Presta & Schrader valves
Inflator head designed for any size of CO2 cartridge (12g, 16g, 20g & 25g). No CO2 cartridges included. CO2 cartridges sold separately.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLifetime Warranty
Top customer reviews
- It's extremely small and light, lighter than a hand pump, easy to put in your back pocket or saddle bag on the road.
- Really easy to use on the road, simply twist to valve counter-clockwise 45 degrees and twist the opposite direction to close the tank again.
- It's nice and stylish, most inflators I saw were bulky and ugly and this is just extremely small and professional I love it.
- It's good at inflating, a 16g CO2 canister filled my 25mm tubes quickly and to around 95 psi at home.
- The foam insulation is a little thin, your hands will still get cold without a glove, so don't forget that.
- The little lever to begin inflating is a bit tight but I get that is for a good reason, wouldn't want to accidentally open the valve.
This is a great little CO2 inflator and I've been happy with it thus far, again the only thing I would like is thicker canister insulation. It's a great product and I was happy using it on the road and I know trust it. The only advice I would give to potential buyers is to, deflate and inflate your tubes with air when you get home, CO2 gets you home but it leaks much faster than air, use it for emergencies, not every day, along with that make sure you read the directions (That are quite informative by the way, albeit a bit minimalistic) and you put something between your hand and the CO2 canister, but that is for any pump. Great pump, really saved me on the road this past week (Also this does not come with a CO2 canister, do not believe that it will come with one. That is stated in the description).
If you found this review helpful please press the button below this review (It really helps me). I was given a discounted price on this item in exchange for a completely honest and unbiased review and that is what this is. This inflator is pretty awesome.
The two times it did work I was using a Presta valve. It worked really well. The third time was a Schrader valve and I really struggled to get it to fit. But then it broke, so kind of a moot point I suppose.
I really doubt they will replace it. Not sure if I'm going to buy another one or look elsewhere.
***UPDATE*** - not even an hr after posting this review (on a Saturday) I got an email from Mike offering to replace the faulty unit. AMAZING service!! That earns this a 4th star!
I really don't get the reviews here. Maybe people haven't actually used this thing? I had a flat and this is what I found - first off it leaks from the valve. It is is also very hard to get a good seal around a presta valve. The valve on the inflator itself is somehow both loose and hard to use with one hand. Lastly and most importantly, it actually froze on my presta valve and was hard to get off. Very poor design in my opinion.
Note: I am using pouch:
VANWALK In Frame Bike Bag with Waterproof Touch Screen Phone Case for iPhone 7 6s 6 plus 5s 5 / Samsung Galaxy s7 s6 note 7 Cellphone Below 6.0 Inch + Rain Cover