- Save 30% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code ZLB3RDWU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code 682L3M6C at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code XSRXBG52 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code YEUTJCUT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Pro Bike Tool when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code KJ4X9NDA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
CO2 Inflator By Pro Bike Tool, Quick & Easy, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible, Bicycle Tire Pump For Road and Mountain Bikes, Insulated Sleeve, No CO2 Cartridges Included
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GET BACK RIDING QUICKLY WITH SUPER FAST & RELIABLE TIRE INFLATION - Inflate a tire in seconds with our 1-Turn Valve System. Control lever operation regulates speed of CO2 release for precisely controlled inflation. Twin valve head threads onto either Presta & Schrader valves with no valve head switching needed.
- SMALL, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT - Read the amazing reviews, customers love this stylish CO2 inflator for its compact small size which is perfect for stowing away in your saddle bag or cycling jersey pocket.
- SAFE & SECURE CONNECTION WITH NO LEAKS – Inflator head designed for ANY size of threaded CO2 cartridges (12g, 16g, 20g & 25g). Rubber EVA Foam sleeve (for 16g cartridges only) included - no frozen fingers when operating. Detailed instructions & spare o-ring included. Not compatible with valve extenders. For Presta valves with removable cores, extra care should be taken to tightly screw the core into the valve stem. No CO2 cartridges included, CO2 cartridges sold separately.
- SAVE MONEY IN THE LONG TERM, INVEST IN THE BEST…NOW. Why spend money on a cheaper CO2 inflator which will inevitably fail when you need it the most! This CO2 inflator is made from superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts, which is BUILT TO LAST, so you can have a safe & enjoyable ride. Inflator also compatible for use with ‘food-grade’ threaded CO2 cartridges for craft and draught beer growlers that need to be pressurized to ensure a fresh brew!
- PRO QUALITY – We are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0.98 x 0.91 x 1.97 inches|
|Item Weight||0.08 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
WHAT WE DO
We pride ourselves on giving you the ultimate user experience. From our top-quality products to our commitment to exemplary service, we’re here to make your life easy.
Solid and dependable, our tools will come to your aid down the dirtiest of trails, highest of cols, or busiest of commutes. And they won’t let you down. With a focus on quality design and ease of use, they’re your best friends, sitting right there in your jersey pocket or backpack.
We live by ‘love what you do, do what you love’.
Ride with us, and love your ride.
BEAUTIFUL DESIGN & PRECISION ENGINEERING
This CO2 inflator is a 'design masterpiece' that efficiently & reliably delivers 'fast inflation' when you need it the most, so you can get back quickly to the joy of your ride.
PRO Bike Tool has its own highly experienced in-house design team who create arguably the most beautiful & best-performing bike tools in the market.
SAFE & SECURE
Reliable & simple control lever operation for precise control
Threaded connection for threaded CO2 cartridges creating a tight seal ensuring NO leaks
Rubber EVA Foam sleeve (16g cartridges only) included
STRONG, DURABLE & SMALL
Made from strong & durable aluminium alloy
CNC machined & heat-treated
Small, compact & lightweight
QUICK & EASY
One hand operation
1-Turn Valve System
Twin valve head threads onto Presta & Schrader valves
Inflator head designed for any size of CO2 cartridge (12g, 16g, 20g & 25g). No CO2 cartridges included. CO2 cartridges sold separately.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's extremely small and light, lighter than a hand pump, easy to put in your back pocket or saddle bag on the road.
- Really easy to use on the road, simply twist to valve counter-clockwise 45 degrees and twist the opposite direction to close the tank again.
- It's nice and stylish, most inflators I saw were bulky and ugly and this is just extremely small and professional I love it.
- It's good at inflating, a 16g CO2 canister filled my 25mm tubes quickly and to around 95 psi at home.
- The foam insulation is a little thin, your hands will still get cold without a glove, so don't forget that.
- The little lever to begin inflating is a bit tight but I get that is for a good reason, wouldn't want to accidentally open the valve.
This is a great little CO2 inflator and I've been happy with it thus far, again the only thing I would like is thicker canister insulation. It's a great product and I was happy using it on the road and I know trust it. The only advice I would give to potential buyers is to, deflate and inflate your tubes with air when you get home, CO2 gets you home but it leaks much faster than air, use it for emergencies, not every day, along with that make sure you read the directions (That are quite informative by the way, albeit a bit minimalistic) and you put something between your hand and the CO2 canister, but that is for any pump. Great pump, really saved me on the road this past week (Also this does not come with a CO2 canister, do not believe that it will come with one. That is stated in the description).
If you found this review helpful please press the button below this review (It really helps me). I was given a discounted price on this item in exchange for a completely honest and unbiased review and that is what this is. This inflator is pretty awesome.
The two times it did work I was using a Presta valve. It worked really well. The third time was a Schrader valve and I really struggled to get it to fit. But then it broke, so kind of a moot point I suppose.
I really doubt they will replace it. Not sure if I'm going to buy another one or look elsewhere.
***UPDATE*** - not even an hr after posting this review (on a Saturday) I got an email from Mike offering to replace the faulty unit. AMAZING service!! That earns this a 4th star!
I have been saved on the side of the road by a guy who had this product and he swore by it. I imediatly purchased it off amazon and took it with me every ride. I’ve used it four times once for me but mostly for other riders who don’t have this tool yet. I guarentee they do now though! Simple to use and super light and packable. Screw in a co2 and fill your new tube in seconds!
I have been very pleased with it the couple times I have had to use it along the road, once during an Ironman event. I greatly appreciate that you can definitively control start and stop airing up a tube which made it easier to quickly change the tube during a recent Ironman. It's light and packs easily.