Pro Breeze PB-02-US Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1100 Cubic Feet
|Sale:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pro Breeze™ High-efficiency, Lightweight and Portable Dehumidifier
- Ultra-Quiet Peltier Whisper Technology. Thermo-Electric Cooling (No compressor needed)
- Removes up to 9 ounces of moisture/day with 16 ounce water tank capacity
- Automatically shuts off and indicator light when maximum capacity reached
- Ideal for removing Damp, Mold and Moisture from Home, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Caravan, Garage, Closet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pro Breeze 1100 Cubic Feet Mini Dehumidifier
- Extracts up to 9 ounces of moisture per day
- Large 16 ounce capacity water tank
- Auto-Off and LED indicator when full
- Energy efficient with low power consumption
- Ultra-Quiet Peltier Technology (Thermo-electric cooling)
- Compact, portable and lightweight moisture absorber
- Ideal for home, office or caravan
In the box:
1 x ProBreeze Dehumidifier
1 x DC Adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
Box size: 16 x 18 x 28cm
Compare to similar items
This item Pro Breeze PB-02-US Electric Mini Dehumidifier, 1100 Cubic Feet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||One Retail Group US||Amazon.com||DBROTH||Amazon.com||1byone Products Inc.||US RYAN SMITH|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 7 x 11 in||13.8 x 10.5 x 20.5 in||14.1 x 9.6 x 7.2 in||5.3 x 6.5 x 8.5 in||4.92 x 6.3 x 8.46 in||5.1 x 6.1 x 8.6 in|
|Size||—||30 pint||Mid||Pack of 1||14oz||18oz|
Top customer reviews
- Very quiet.
- Small Size means you can put it on a counter-top without losing much area.
- The dry air intake is in the front and dry air is expelled through the top, which means that you can put it against a wall without losing performance.
- Device will stop working once the reservoir is full.
- Performance (no miracles here, but the thing is tiny!)
- Takes awhile to remove moisture, which means it needs to pretty much be run constantly.
I would definitely purchase again seeing as the performance to dollar ratio is high.
I can't believe how much water it pulls out of the air. It's helping with my pain. No matter the reason you want a dehumidifier, I highly recommend the ProBreeze.
recommend this product! Definitely a Keeper!
Most recent customer reviews
I neeeded something small and not too expensive to take away the damp feeling it gets during the summer months.Read more