|Manufacturer Part Number||27187|
Pro Comp ES9000 2 Rear Shocks Kit for Chevy Suburban 92-99 4WD 6" inch Lift Ride Twin-tube replacement Gas Charged Shock absorbers
|Price:||$109.20 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Rear Pro Comp Shocks with your purchase! For performance, leveling, touring & 4x4 offroad
- Verified fit Chevy Suburban 92-99 (1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999)
- Rear Lift: 6"
- Extended Length: 29.83, Collapsed Length: 17.32 Body Diameter: 2.36, Travel: 12.51, Top Mount: Loop, Bottom Mount: Loop, *Please ask us full technical details at the Questions field at bottom of the page.
- Adjustable: No, Gas Charged: Yes, Boot Included: No, Lifetime Warranty, Best Customer Support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nitrogen gas-charged Pro Comp ES9000 shocks are designed for increased load capacity, as well as high performance ride and handling characteristics. Their expanded twin-tube design also increases fluid capacity by 50 percent to reduce internal operating temperatures. ES9000 shocks are specially designed to integrate with Pro Comp suspension systems. They feature 10-stage velocity-sensitive valving, a 1 3/8 in. nylon-banded full-displacement piston, and a large 5/8 in. hard-chromed piston rod. They're available for stock-height and lifted suspensions.