About the Product
- Visual depth realized on the 3DS format enables the game to depict "distance" between your player, the goal and other players on the field
- Create your own team, raise the team to the top of the world in Master League mode! "Street Pass" adds another fun to this acclaimed mode
- Play against a friend or family member to fully enjoy excellent gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer
- Play-by-play commentary together with 3D visual enhances match atmosphere for more exciting soccer experience
- Players can choose from 5 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D is the 2010-2011 version of Konami's long-running, video game soccer franchise, now available for play on the Nintendo 3DS handheld platform.* The tenth release in the series overall, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3DS refreshes the popular franchise by merging the best features that earlier iterations have presented to video game footballers worldwide over the years, along with new features and unique Nintendo 3DS functionality. Notable features include: crisp 3D graphics, two-player wireless support, a wide variety of players and teams, 3DS StreetPass functionality and more.
The Ultimate Soccer Franchise Comes to the 3DS
For over 15 years, soccer fans have looked to Konami to deliver the most authentic soccer experience short of stepping onto the field and playing the real thing. Now Konami brings fans the first soccer game in 3D - PES 2011 3D for Nintendo's new 3DS handheld gaming platform. Enjoy the game with hefty modes and competitions including the UEFA Champions League and prominent Master League.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware release that brings 3D gaming to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major release in the DS product line, the Nintendo 3DS utilizes 3D Slider functionality and an improved top LCD display to present a glasses-free 3D effect in compatible games, while giving players the option to moderate the effect as they see fit. Taken together with additional features including full analog control in 3D game environments, motion and gyro sensors that transfer the movements of the handheld into the game, 3D camera functionality, an adjustable stylus and full backwards compatibility and you have not only a must-have system, but a revolution in handheld gaming.
Key Game Features
- Depth and Distance Realized - Visual depth realized on the 3DS format enables the game to depict "distance" between your player, the goal and other players on the field. Players will see astonishingly dynamic movement of the ball especially when a long pass is sent. Players will also feel as if they are on the field and joining the game on "player camera" while users will feel being a part of the crowd, watching the game at the stadium on "wide" camera.
- StreetPass on Master League - Create your own team, raise the team to the top of the world in Master League mode. "Street Pass" adds even more fun to this acclaimed mode. Your team data on Master League will be used for "Street Pass" and the team with better strategies/stats will win. In addition, classic player and teams will be unlocked as you win more on "Street Pass".
- 1 vs 1 Wireless - Play against a friend or family members to fully enjoy excellent gameplay of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D.
- Play-by-Play Commentary Included - Play-by-play commentary together with 3D visual enhances match atmosphere for more exciting soccer experience.
- Graduated Gameplay for Players of All Ages - Players can choose from 5 levels of difficulty ranging from Beginner to Top Player allowing younger players to advance in skill and competition.
- A Wide Variety of Choice - Players can play as one of 60 National and 170 club sides.
Auto matches via StreetPass.
Crisp 3DS graphics.
Your favorite players & clubs.
2 player wireless support.
* Nintendo 3DS sold separately.
Top Customer Reviews
The 3D does add a ton of depth when playing, making the field seem bigger then it really is, although I will say in really close matches I turned it off so I could focus on the playing and not the visual spectacle that comes from the 3D.
All in all if you love soccer or just want a really well done sports game for the 3DS then you can't go wrong with PES2011
1. field view
2. 3D helps
3. game play is smooth with analog stick
4. frame rate and graphics are pretty nice
I don't like -
that i suck at it (so far) :P