+ $3.99 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The new level of control means that PES 2011 enjoys a more varied pace of play, which depends on the situation at hand
- PES Productions has enhanced the 360-degree passing ratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot, throw-in, through ball and lofted through balls
- In addition to the generic power gauge, the Shot & Stamina meter details the player's exact level of fitness, making moderation to energy use important
- Defenders now hold their positions naturally, instead of chasing balls that enter their area and work to close down the attacker to force mistakes
- PES Productions has totally reworked every element of in-game animation, adding literally 1,000+ new motions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2011 is here and will bring digital soccer to the next level. Central to the heart and soul of PES 2011 is the idea of freedom of play. This freedom invigorates the series with the most advanced set of gamplay improvements ever attempted by the Winning Eleven Production team, coupled with the greatest stride in new content. The result will be a game that allows total control over every element of play – even online – to give the most lifelike soccer experience next to actually putting on a uniform and taking the field.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is the 2010-2011 version of Konami's long-running, video game soccer franchise. The tenth release in the series overall, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 refreshes the popular series by merging the best features that earlier iterations have presented to video game footballers worldwide over the years, along with new features that will carry the franchise into the future. Combined features include: 1,000+ new motions available in-game; unprecedented control over every pass, shot, throw-in; drag-and-drop functionality for team management; the ability to map favorite moves to the analog stick; an online Master League and much, much more.
Freedom of Play Lifts the Game to New Levels
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is here and brings digital soccer to the next level. Central to the heart and soul of PES 2011 is the idea of freedom of play. This freedom invigorates the series with the most advanced set of gameplay improvements ever attempted by the Winning Eleven Production game development team, coupled with the greatest stride in new content. The result is a game that allows total control over every element of play – even online – to give the most lifelike soccer experience next to actually putting on a uniform and taking the field.
Key Game Features
- Total Control - PES Productions has enhanced the 360-degree passing ratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot, throw-in, through ball and lofted through balls. Users can pass the ball into space, and move their play with total freedom. Players must precisely weight their passes and second-guess the runs of their teammates and exploit their movement. Players even can apply pressure on opponents to force them off the ball.
- Shot and Stamina Gauge - In addition to the generic power gauge, the Shot and Stamina meter details the player's exact level of fitness. Constantly sprinting will have an adverse affect on performance and statistics.
- New Defender AI - Defenders now hold their positions naturally, instead of chasing balls that enter their area and work to close down the attacker to force mistakes.
- Animation and Player Physics - PES Productions has totally reworked every element of in-game animation. These additions will become clear before even kickoff, with the players enjoying fluid, natural movements, with more realistic acceleration and inertia than ever before. The physicality between players is also improved, which was a priority requested in PES forums. Jostling and blocking now looks stunning, while there is a larger variety of convincing tackling styles. Ambient animation also adds immensely to the in-game atmosphere, as players behave realistically when off the ball, and walk and run with a variety of individual styles.
- Speed of Play - The new level of control means that PES 2011 enjoys a more varied pace of play, which depends on the situation at hand. The game will burst into life as counterattacks come into play, but players can dictate the pace via slow build up or exploiting available space to surge forward. It is harder to make long runs from midfield, and successful play will depend on making quick passes to create space.
- Aesthetics - PES 2010 showcased the best likeness' in a football game, and PES 2011 ups the ante further. Facial animation has been enhanced, but the key advances are over 1000 all-new animations which have been recreated from the ground up using over 100 hours of motion captured footage yielding more organic runs, turns, throw-ins, tackles, and interaction.
- Tactical and Strategy - The PES Productions team has implemented an all new 'Drag and Drop' mechanism that can be used in every aspect of team management. These settings are also animated to promote better understanding of the plays that have been altered.
- Feint settings - PES has always offered a wide range of subtle skills, feints and turns, but PES 2011 allows users to map their favorite move sequences to the right stick, making them more accessible than ever before.
- Master League Online - PES 2011 marks the online debut for its much-loved Master League element, with players bidding against each other for the world's best players, and attempting to build a squad that can compete with the best against online peers all over the globe.
Evasive dribbling techniques.
1,000+ new motions.
Choice of defensive tactics.
Master the mental game.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Well balanced players
- Defense its a mess, it happens often that defenders (and players in general) will not intercept passes where the ball passes one centimeter away from them, leading to opposition to score. Which would be ok if it was not freaking hard to score. So, when this happens it will screw your game, after losing a couple of times like this it becomes frustrating.
- Easy to loose ball control due to not passing where asked to, or because your players bump on each other and other stuff like this. Just easy to lose control of the ball for reasons that you don't have any control.
- Fouls system its horrible too. The only times it gives a red card its when the last players commits a sliding tackle. So lets say you are in the midfield and the opposite player slides you from behind ruining you action, he will only get a yellow...
- Game was released in late October the club teams were those of July!!
This game has way too many glitches and in all honesty its a game that its not careful done, and where not enough attention has been put in the defense, not recommended.
1. Few USA players to play against.
2. The server design is horrible no where near FIFA. In FIFA u can sort players online by their connection strength. In pes it is just plain horrible. Maybe 360 might have more players or FIFA just has more players in general online. I know in Europe they have a large pes community.
In the other hand, Proevo is not so simple and has more strategies to win the match.
The only thing Im still dissapointed with Proevo is that they couldnt yet get all teams from european and south america cups, which is lame...
Anyway proevo always better than fifa.