FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
+ $3.99 shipping
About the Product
- Attacking play is improved - Take control of an additional teammate to boost the potency of your attack
- Teammate AI has become more true to life on defense and offense - Your team plays more cohesively
- New Off-the-ball-controls - Take even more control in dead-ball situations to manage your team strategy
- Zonal marking and positional defending are massively enhanced - Players are forced to work harder to split defenders
- Collision detection is overhauled - The physicality of top-level soccer is captured
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Of course, highly recommended.
+ The graphics is revamped and stunning, beautiful.. (still some minor animations issues can be seen but you will not notice them)
+ The attack feels solid, passing is improved.
+ Team AI is unbelievably better than last year.
+ The defence system is changed than last year but it feels better (Still you have to redo the learning curve which might upset some customers.)
- Same cheesy menus/ soundtrack --> who care about the menus/ sound track!!!!!
- Some licence are missing .. this might be bad for those team fans.
In my opinion even this is not the most polished game but it is the most solid authentic football (soccer) game..
"Head and shoulders" makes me think of headers, which were nearly impossible in FIFA. It's been a huge problem for years with that franchise. The PES functions a lot like real life. I can get the ball out wide and cross it in headers, that guys get on the end of, and sometimes score - or head out of bounds more times than not. This makes me happy because it looks like the real stuff you see on TV.
Teammate AI is better in PES - the defensive help is quite realistic. I think the opponent AI is good too. Even on Amateur (yes, I'm old and I suck), if you do dumb things, the game will score on you.
The goals in FIFA always seemed to come from specific spots on the pitch year-after-year. Once you found those spots, you were golden. In PES though, I've seen all kinds of crazy goals from different spots, which I love. I had a low cross from the end-line (almost impossible to perform in FIFA's past) - going across the front of the goalie - ricochet in off a defender's back, for example.
Obviously it sucks for the licensing and the player names. You have to edit some team names, players, especially in the English Premier League since only Tottenham and Manchester United are fully licensed. I think we can all agree that it is annoying.Read more ›
If you are on the fence between the two games ask yourself if you are just wanting a general soccer game to pop in every once and awhile or if you want a deeper soccer experience. If you get PES and you want it to work as well as it can it will take some effort on your part.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love to play soccer I'm the best this is one of my favorites!Published 2 months ago by diego ballesteros
This one is one of my favorites soccer games, this one blows Fifa out of the water for sure. the mobility of the players the graphics it is overall a better gaming experience.Published 3 months ago by Miguel