- Series: Pro Football Prospectus
- Paperback: 528 pages
- Publisher: Plume; 2008 edition (July 9, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0452289734
- ISBN-13: 978-0452289734
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.4 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,399,013 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Pro Football Prospectus 2008: The Essential Guide to the 2008 Pro Football Season Paperback – July 9, 2008
"The Farmer's Son" by John Connell
"A fascinating portrait of a single sensibility, a born noticer, someone on whom nothing is lost, observing birth and death, the landscape, and his own heritage." ―Colm Tóibín, author of "Brooklyn" Learn more
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's almost 500 pages!
* Roughly 10 pages of analysis and stats on every NFL team.
* Breakdowns of all skill positions
* Fantasy Risers and Fallers - Bill Barnwell
* Building a Better Draft Value Chart - Ben Riley
* Wide Receivers: Size Matters - Rob Pitzer
* Fantasy Projections
* Actual Draft Value Chart
Where else do you find stuff like this?!?
* Rating the 32 Medical Staffs - Bill Barnwell and Will Carroll
* The College Spread Offense: Bridging the Evaluation Gap - Doug Farrar
Not only for regular fans, this is also great for people who play fantasy football, and gamble on football as well.
I highly recommend this, and any future versions that the Football Outsiders guys put out.