Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 111 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on May 5, 2016
My son pitches, and now that he is playing a lot, I wanted to make sure that he iced up. This wrap is a little complicated, but worth it. It ices up all the right places and is relatively comfortable to wear. Of course, over use is the a huge danger, and that's the first thing to protect against. After that, icing up helps a lot. He feels pretty good afterwards. He is 12.5 and pitches, plays short, and center field (when he pitches, he usually doesn't play the other positions). This is a great thing to have around. It fits well and stays in place.
on August 7, 2017
The kid loves using it after practice. The wrap is a little stiff, for some reason I was expecting the more malleable gel component. This is more like little ice cubes. The fit is good overall. However, the elastic band connecting the two main pieces may be a little too long. Thus, you have to adjust the elbow piece snug so it doesn't slide down the arm while being worn (standing or sitting upright).
on June 22, 2014
Our daughter is 9 and a good size 10 year old. She is probably closer in size to 11 or 12 year old in height etc. this fits great and she will get many more years out if it. Great price and here in 2 days with AMAZON PRIME.
on May 19, 2013
My son plays on a travel team with an extensive travel schedule. This product is by far the most effective product that we've purchase for helping his arm recover from pitching.

Bloomington Renegades Blue 12U
on August 1, 2016
My son pitches in house and travel and this is great post game/practices. It is very simple and easy to get on. The biggest advantage of this wrap is that you are not stuck on the couch holding ice packs to your shoulder and elbow. You can put this on and walk around and do almost anything. The actual ice packs are removable from the fabric sleeves and can be kept in the freezer until needed. My son is a skinny 11 year old and the fit is a little big, but it still put the ice in the right places. The head coach liked it enough to order one for his son as well!
on April 25, 2017
Works great for pitchers after game. Not for adults though. Perfect for my 8 yr old and would say up to maybe 15/16 year olds
on May 26, 2016
Just received this and my son loves it. He is a pitcher and catcher for his team. After practice he used this and he loves the way it feels. He's 5'5 and this fits nice a snug. Took us a min to realize the biggest strap goes around his body... Once we figured it out he loved how snug it was!! Hope that keeps with time after time of using it!! Can't wait to see how he likes it after pitching a game.
on August 9, 2017
Works great for my little pitcher
on June 5, 2013
This product is really great and does the job of icing my son's shoulder and elbow after a night of pitching, he loves it, just beware that this is the junior version and my son who is 6 foot and 150 pounds is about to out grow this but for this year it is great.
on March 18, 2013
Our son's pitching coach impressed on us the importance of icing down our son's shoulder and arm after he pitches. We started off using frozen bags of peas, but it was a pain trying to keep them on his shoulder and arm while driving home after the game. Then I found the Pro Ice Cold Therapy Youth Shoulder/Elbow Wrap. This product is a must buy in my opinion. It was a little intimidating at first to figure out how to put it on, but once you figure it out (just like anything else I guess) it's really easy, and it works great. After the game we put it on, by the time we get home he's done icing and I roll it back up and put it back in the freezer for the next game. I would highly recommend this for anyone with a young pitcher.