Pro Impact Boxing Gloves - Durable Knuckle Protection w/Wrist Support for Boxing MMA Muay Thai or Fighting Sports Training/Sparring Use
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- TOP QUALITY PU MATERIAL. These Pro Impact Pro Style Boxing Gloves are constructed using top quality polyurethane material to provide long-term strength and hold up during training or sparring sessions for years to come.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION. Good boxing gloves are vital to ensure the boxer’s hands are protected. These black boxing gloves are engineered with a triple-layered foam core to offer maximum protection from pressure and heavy impact, as well as an extra-long cuff for extra wrist protection.
- COMFORTABLE, BALANCED FEEL. Providing an optimal fit for a comfortable, balanced feel, these boxing gloves are furnished with a tighter wrist support to help prevent hyperextension. Besides using them for boxing, they can also be used for cardio workouts, kickboxing, Muay Thai and other combat sports.
- SECURE, COMFORTABLE FIT. The full wrist wrap is furnished with an adjustable hook-and-loop closure to supply the perfect fit for each user’s size and preference. Fitting securely around your wrists, the Pro Impact Boxing Gloves are easy to use when wearing.
- CHOICE OF SIZE. Sold in pairs, theses Black Boxing Gloves are available in your choice of 12-, 14- and 16-ounce sizes. Professionally designed to offer protection when training and sparring, the bigger gloves are furnished with extra padding and offer higher protection.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
World-Class Sporting Goods.
Pro Impact’s mission is simple – to provide world-class sporting goods equipment and service to customers at affordable prices. Offering a comprehensive range of quality sporting goods for boxing, MMA fitness, cricket, rugby and other physical activities, you can focus on your game while Pro Impact takes care of the rest!
Crafted From Genuine Leather.
Designed with your comfort and protection in mind, these Pro Impact Genuine Leather Boxing Gloves are crafted using excellent quality genuine leather. The all leather construction includes an attached thumb for flexibility, providing optimal comfort and durability to ensure that the gloves hold up during vigorous training or sparring sessions.
A good pair of boxing gloves is vital equipment for fighters in a training session or a real match. To that end, Pro Impact’s Boxing Gloves are engineered with a triple-layered foam core to ensure your hands and knuckles are well protected from pressure and heavy impact endured when landing a strong punch. This integrated foam provides the highest levels of protection and comfort, even during the toughest beatings.
Pro Impact Genuine Leather Boxing Gloves.
Fitting snugly and easy to use when worn, these Leather Boxing Gloves are furnished with a tighter wrist support to help prevent hyperextension. They provide an optimal fit for a comfortable, balanced feel, making them perfect for boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai and other combat sports.
Full Wrist Support.
The extra long cuffs provide full support and protection of your wrists. These full wrist wraps are furnished with adjustable hook-and-loop closures, allowing a secure, customized fit to accommodate each individual user’s needs.
Choice of Sizes.
The bigger the glove, the higher the protection. Depending on your needs and preference, Pro Impact’s Black Boxing Gloves are available in 12-, 14- and 16-ounce sizes. While each pair is designed to offer protection when training and sparring, the bigger gloves come with the benefit of extra padding.
|Boxing Gloves||Curved Focus Mitts||Boxing Handwraps||Leather Speedbag||Durahide Speedbag||Boxing Water Bottle|
|Colors||Black||Black, Red,||13 Colors||Black||Black||Black, White,|
|Material||Synthetic Leather||Genuine Leather||Cotton||Genuine Leather||Synthetic Leather||Plastic|
|Sizes||3 Sizes||1 Size||180 Inches||3 Sizes||3 Sizes||1 Size|
|Handwraps||Speed Bag||Punching Bag||Focus Mitts||Boxing Water Bottle||Abdominal Protector|
|Colors||Multiple Colors||3 Colors||3 Colors||Multiple Colors||Multiple Colors||3 Colors|
|Material||Cotton||Synthetic/Genuine Leather||Genuine Leather||Synthetic/Genuine Leather||Plastic||Synthetic Leather|
|Sizes||1 Size||3 Sizes||3 Sizes||1 Size||1 Size||3 Sizes|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 5.8 x 4.8 inches; 1.5 Pounds
- Date First Available : February 28, 2019
- Manufacturer : Pro Impact
- ASIN : B07PBCRSKM
Best Sellers Rank:
#148,104 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #161 in Boxing Training Gloves
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use them 4-5 days a week for my boxing, kicking boxing, and Muay Thai classes. I also do pad work with a partner. So I do get a lot of use out of any gloves. I needed something durable since I know I would use them a lot.
I’m a female who is 5’3” and I purchased 16 oz. They do look big on me, but I needed this size. I usually wear 180” hand wraps.
My first week using them; I wasn’t sure I liked them or not because at times I could feel the shock when I was punching the bag. After using them for a few weeks, I didn’t feel the shock. I guess I had to break them.
They are not as costly as the other well-known brands. I do recommend them and will purchase them again.
Update: I've downgraded these gloves to 3-stars. After regular usage, I noticed that the padding on the gloves is indeed pretty thin, and I've developed some achy/painful knuckles as a result. I've recently switched to using a pair of IMF Tech Ringside gloves and the difference in padding is night and day. As a result of switching gloves, I no longer have any hand pain.
Also as a side note, I went through and looked at a lot of these 5-star reviews and have noticed that a LOT of the 5-star reviewers, this is their only review. Maybe it's the conspiracy theorist in me, but it seems awful fishy..
Top reviews from other countries
At first I wasn't expecting leather to be honest, I was like "yeah yeah is fake but whatever because is cheap" and was really surprised after I got them and is real leather hahaha, I mean I was in shock lol
the fit is perfect, it gets better with time because the glove get used to your hand so it gets better and better, I do boxing constantly and is for now my main gloves, I love them and really like to keep them clean, also got them some glove deodoriser that I really recommend to keep it dry always.
very good and happy gloves, I rally highly recommend.