|Item Weight||11.02 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 16.9 x 4.4 inches|
|Item model number||13470|
|Number of Items||1|
4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Pro-Ject Essential III Belt-drive Turntable with Ortofon OM10 Cartridge (Piano Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Belt drive with synchronous motor, silicone belt and diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- 8.6-inch aluminum tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- Special decoupling feet, high-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors, and dust cover included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Audio Technica AT-LP120BK-USB Direct-Drive Professional Turntable (USB & Analog), Black
Pro-Ject - Debut Carbon DC (Piano Black)
Pro-Ject Essential III Belt-drive Turntable with Ortofon OM10 Cartridge (Gloss White)
Pro-Ject Essential III Belt-drive Turntable with Ortofon OM10 Cartridge (Gloss Red)
Pro-Ject - Debut III Turntable (Matte Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||WORLD WIDE STEREO||Amazon.com||DEDICATED AUDIO||WORLD WIDE STEREO||ListenUp||Music Direct|
|Item Dimensions||16.93 x 12.99 x 4.41 in||17.72 x 13.86 x 6.1 in||16.34 x 12.6 x 4.65 in||16.93 x 12.99 x 4.41 in||16.93 x 12.99 x 4.41 in||12.6 x 16.34 x 4.65 in|
|Item Weight||11.02 lbs||23.5 lbs||12.35 lbs||11.02 lbs||11.02 lbs||12.13 lbs|
Amodern classic with great sound at an attractive price!Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond–cut aluminum drive pulley, a resonance–optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis. The refined, high–precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable! The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, sounds far above its price range. Equipped with the high–quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover. Essential III comes in the aesthetic highgloss colors black, red and white.
- Integrated DC–powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre–mounted
- High–quality semi–balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold–plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
- High–gloss colour options: black, red, white
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only nitpick I have of it is that the felt mat that it comes with should be replaced with a better mat. I understood why they did it, which was for cost savings purposes, which doesn't bother me at all. I replaced the felt mat with the the Electrohome Turntable Platter Mat (bought that on Amazon as well) and that did wonders for the sound. The turntable didn't sound bad with the felt mat, but upon replacing the felt mat, the sound became brighter and more defined. Comparing the two mats, the sound was flatter with the felt mat. There are a gazillion different mat options out there and that is something you should factor in when purchasing this turntable.
If you have the patience for this sort of thing, go for it, but I don't have time for this nonsense, it is just awful design, plain and simple.
Cons: when I received my turntable, there was no loop at the end of the anti-skating weight. Because the "fishline" is rather short and very, very fine, it was a little difficult to make a loop so that it could be attached where it was supposed to go. And, I have fairly small and steady hands. Also, this being my first experience with a belt drive turntable, I learned that it was quite easy to dislodge the belt when placing , or removing, an lp from the turntable. Not a big deal, but it usually takes me 2, 3, or 4 efforts to re-position the belt. One of my major inducements to get this turntable rather than a few others I was considering was the Ortofon 10 cartridge which, I learned, was a better cartridge than some of the competition. I would recommend this turntable to others, but the extra care that's required to avoid constantly dislodging the belt is a minor nuisance and not a dealbreaker.