|Item Weight||30 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.91 x 5.32 x 8.47 inches|
|Item model number||F-767|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-767|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton Capacity
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extra low profile
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Patented bypass device protects against over pumping for safe operations
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection. Rust Resistant
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Pro-LifT F-2315PE Grey Hydraulic Trolley Jack Car Lift with Blow Molded Case-3000 LBS Capacity
Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack - 3.5 Ton Capacity
BIG RED T83006 Torin Hydraulic Trolley Service/Floor Jack with Extra Saddle (Fits: SUVs and Extended Height Trucks): 3 Ton (6,000 lb) Capacity, Red
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fit Under Low Ground Clearance Vehicle
Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack is a 2 Ton floor jack that give you better access to low ground clearance vehicle. And,give you the lifting range from 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches.
The Jack can be fit under a clearance of 3-1/2 inches and maneuvered easily into position.
Pro Lift F-767 floor jack also features the heavy duty steel construction that provides the long lasting durability.
Pro Lift unique patented bypass device protects against over pumping. Its built-in safety valve provides overload protection.- Extra Low Profile
- Lifting Range from 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Patented bypass device protect over pumping
- Built-In Safty Valve Provides overload protection
Pro Lift F-767 floor jack is backed with SFA 90 Days Warranty from the Date of Purchase.
Take one now to access to the areas you never access before.
From the manufacturer
Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton Capacity
Our ProLift hydraulic automotive jacks, lifts and garage equipment range will cater to many 'do it yourself' enthusiast. The product line includes bottle jacks, floor jacks, garage jacks, aluminum jacks. scissor jack, lawn mower lifts, utility lifts, chokes, dirt bike lift, creepers, mechanic seats and more! Explore our range on the products page.
ProLift has become a global presence in the go to automotive garage maintenance equipment with locations in the United States, The Netherlands, Taiwan and Australia. We create dependable and reliable performance hydraulic equipment.
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon removing from box:
1 - Verify the lifting capability of the JACK exceeds the weight of the vehicle. SAFETY always first
2 - Check to see if there is evidence of oil in the box - leaks? If YES - assure hydraulic oil level is corrected
3 - Close the RELEASE VALVE - some are not fully closed upon arrival
4 - Familiarize yourself with the function of the lift. Try it a couple times WITHOUT lifting anything.
5 - Know to lower the unit - turn the RELEASE VALVE SLIGHTLY - to the left/counter clockwise using the notched end of the handle, it fits just right
6 - When lowered completely - to CLOSE the RELEASE VALVE
7 - Use this unit SAFELY - lifting or working on ONE wheel at a time AND use it in conjunction with JACK STANDS.
The extra safe jack stands are double lock - see Torin - which has an steel pin to insert to assure the stand is not accidentally disengaged.
8 - Use on level ground. Not using the 'parking brake of your vehicle' to work on rear wheels requires the vehicle to be sufficiently CHOCKED.
It is definitely low-profile, but the maximum height is a touch on the underwhelming side. More than enough room to get on your back under a car and check things out, but not quite enough room to get on a crawler and throw wrenches for bigger projects.
Top reviews from other countries
1. As soon as the box was opened, I noticed that the jack had a stupid pressure release turn dial rather the much more common, easier, and safer design of the turn handle hydraulic pressure release. Not only is this super annoying as hell to drop your car down with ease, it is super unsafe as you can over turn in the slightest and literally DROP your car down putting way too much pressure quickly onto your suspension and possibly you jack stands when trying to get everything ready for work to be done on your vehicle.
2. Turn release for pressure often seizes during use, making it impossible to release the pressure without using other to in order to tap it loose. Lubrication works but it should not be necessary within 2 months of gentle common use. (I did also lubricate to avoid this and of coarse it still did this issue regardless clearly showing manufacturing issues and defects.)
3. Within 6 months of light and gentle common and quick use the jack started to show extensive rust with very little to no water exposure even with its painted finish much around the wheels.
4. Within the same 6 months the Jack started failing making it extremely dangerous to use...I just experienced my 3rd jack failure and that's it for me this last one was extremely dangerous and happened before I could even get my safety Jack Stands on each side to do some front brake work. wheel was off and it was luck I took the precaution to put it underneath the from middle or I'd be replacing my right front side brake system and possibly suspension. That's hundreds of dollars worth of parts replacement and super dangerous consequences if you're underneath there. I had to let some of the weight on the tire potentially throwing of its balance just to run and search the trunk quick to grab my scissor jack in order to save the vehicle from damage and save my wheel.(Luckily I was fast or I would have damaged my wheel as well)
5. Handle design and attachment positioning is stupid. The Handle has a small protrusion that has to click into the jack arm in order to lift it and of course, it doesn't even stay locked in so again, another safety issue as you can be jacking up and slip out of the arm or even trying to re position the jack or pull it around on the ground can ALL BE A HUUUUGE HASSLE when trying to be quick and safe!
6. The instruction manual says the Oil Plug is located under the black cover as its not so removal of this is a complete waste of time and a pain to replace but if you're wondering the oil plug is located on the right side in front of the cap kind of hidden rather then their own manual clearly states. Upon checking the Hydraulic Oil Level Upon opening it was way under par and I can tell you right now you're supposed to be able to go right to work with a new floor jack; not have to worry about whether they topped off the hydraulic fluid or not. So if you're crazy enough to buy this thing like I did thinking that its such a great deal(which it is) remember all these cons. Btw the tank is now basically empty so not even 6 months before needing a complete refill of fluid and common to minimal very light use on on a 1,6L small sedan....UNACCEPTABLE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH HYDRAULIC FLUID IN THERE BEFORE USING, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BUY THIS!!!!
7. That's right there's still more negatives if you still haven't moved onto another safe jack...There is a stupid locking pin that falls out almost every usage and every 3-5 pumps of the jack unless you hold it in while pumping now deeming you all in with both hands operating something and I can't stand that. This is just another one of many bad operational designs and of course eventually lead to it breaking down and having the pin get stuck in between the holding brackets underneath the jack arm which keeps the whole unit functional and allows pressure to be applied properly. This is one of the multiple issues that almost caused my car to crush to the ground before even getting the stand in with the wheel already off very dangerous indeed. - I had to force the pin into the other side of the brackets after this ordeal just to buy myself time to grab the other jack from the trunk and even then it was slowly constantly losing pressure. I noticed that the pressure and weight lifting ability were some of the previous buyers' complaints and I'm not surprised because it ended up becoming its overall downfall... Normally I would try to fix this thing myself but NO it's LUCKILY got a 2 yr warranty so I'll just send it back for a new 1 from them and deal with it until I can afford a replacement. High hopes were crushed...literally with this jack and almost more....
1. Arrived Super Fast with good packaging (FAST DELIVERY)
2. 2 Year Warranty on product from the manufacturer which helps.
3. Very sleek Low Pro Design & Perfect for a guy like me who is always prepared with a primary jack in the trunk without it being way to big
4. THE PRICE IS RIGHT!
5. Nice built in handle
6. Nice paint job helps prevent against minimal rust
LOOK AT THIS BEFORE BUYING AS I WISH SOME ONE HAD TOOK THE TIME TO GIVE IT A THOROUGH REVIEW LIKE I DID!!!
pero no me mandaron otro a pesar de que lo solicite