|Price:||$4.79 - $31.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- UNIQUE Ultra Lightweight Rip-Stop Nylon
- SAVE BIG ON!! SIMPLY THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT PACKING CUBES AND NOW CHEAPER THAN EVER BEFORE! Choose from MEDIUM, LARGE OR 4 PIECE VALUE SET. Simply select the format you want in the drop-down menu above & ADD TO CART. You´ll love these cubes from the leading specialist brand. Cubes help you to organize your bag quickly, breeze through airport security, and pack / unpack in moments! This collection is an ideal gift for frequent travelers seeking the best travel accessories.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE - Constructed using high-quality YKK Zippers, ultra light-weight rip-stop nylon, and reinforced seams, no matter how you pack it your cubes will go the distance. No weak stitching or broken zippers to worry about here. These Pro Packing Organizers with see-through mesh will become your best travel accessory!
- COMPRESS AND ORGANIZE YOUR LUGGAGE - Trying to find the best way to pack a suitcase or fill a backpack? You can expect approx. 30% compression - yes that means 30% more space in your suitcase or backpack. You can organize your luggage by garment type or outfit AND use the cubes as laundry bags between stops! The smallest cube also works great as a toiletry bag or device accessory storage.
- PACK SMART - Pro Packing Cubes act as space savers & will help you beat AVOID BAGGAGE RESTRICTIONS. They fit perfectly into most tote bags, carry-on / spinner suitcases, backpacks, weekender cases, and duffel bags. Ideal if you´re packing or planning for FAMILY VACATIONS, BACKPACKING, BUSINESS TRAVEL, HIKING, CAMPING, CRUISE LUGGAGE, RV STRORAGE and BIKER SADDLEBAGS.
- BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME - Pro Packing Cubes are backed by a manufacturer LIFETIME GUARANTEE giving you peace of mind to buy these now. If you ever have any issues drop us a line and we´ll send you a replacement set or refund your purchase. You’re simply getting a risk-free purchase, from a leading brand you can trust!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These things are light as air! That's super important when you consider that you'll probably be carrying them inside a duffel bag, backpack, suitcase, or other unifying container.
So let’s talk durability - Designed to take a beating and come back ready for action, these things are well-nigh indestructible & come backed by a manufacturer lifetime warranty
So go on, shove them in your plane's overhead compartment. Use them as a pillow on that overnight train to Chennai. Organize your kids' soccer team gear and watch, worry-free, as they batter them in their haste to unpack and get playing!
However & wherever you use them, your Pro Packing Cubes will look and work as great as the day you bought them for years to come.
NOT ALL CUBES ARE MADE THE SAME! ADD THESE TO YOUR CART NOW & be safe in the knowledge YOU HAVE BOUGHT THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT CUBES ON THE MARKET.
“A Cut AboveThe Rest …” Tim Guill, Editor in Chief, Practical Travel Gear
This set comes in 4 practical sizes:
Large: 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25" - perfect for jackets, towels, sweaters, and trousers
Medium: 13.75" x 9.75" x 3" - to fit shirts, blouses, shorts and documents
Small: 11" x 6.75" x 3" - for underwear and socks
Smallest: 9" x 3.75" x 3" - ideal for adapters, cables, and toiletries
Order yours now & look forward to the EXCITEMENT OF YOUR NEXT AMAZON DELIVERY!
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01F7V5XTE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 19, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway - the product is as described, these are very well made and there is good quality behind them. The challenge for me and why I returned them is that despite being able to put a lot of shirts /underwear/socks etc. into the bags, they were not big enough for a suit or even folded shirts. I ended up gettting the C&F Packing Folder for the shirts instead. Aside from that, there was no noticeable gain in compression - I in fact found that if I just did the "roll pack" method with my socks/underwear/shirts I could get all of it inside the suitcase with the same space saving results and not need the bag. So unless you want these for "separation", rather than "compression/space saving" -- I would not recommend them as space saving items.
The Pro Packing cubes material is definitely superior over the Shacke Pak. The Shacke Pak felt like cheap plastic and the mesh was VERY rough! I wouldn't want any delicate clothes in the Shacke Pak.
The Pro Packing cubes are also lighter than the Shake Pak which is nice for traveling.
The Shacke Pak cubes are larger than the Pro Packing cubes which depending on what you are doing could be a plus or a minus! The Pro Packing cubes are the correct size given in the description, the Shacke Pak is larger than the description they gave.
Overall I think the Pro Packing cubes are a better quality than the Shacke Pak so I'll be keeping the Pro Packing Cubes and returning the Shacke Pak. The main downside is the smell that comes with the Pro Packing Cubes and the extra step of having to wash them.
I have been very impressed with the Pro Packing cube customer service so I have the confidence that if something does do wrong they will take care of it.
Update on 7/20: I was contacted and they let me know that the smell is the shipping company's fault and they have filed a report. They sent me a fresh set and I will update again once I receive that set and the Shacke Pak so I can compare the two. I can say that Pro Packing Cubes has the best customer service I've ever dealt with!
Original on 7/19: I couldn't decide between all the different packing cubes and picked these because they seemed cheapest for 4 cubes. When I first unpacked them I was shocked by the horrible smell! I opened them all up and aired them out for one night and they still REEK of cigarette smoke mixed with a bad plastic smell. I am very disappointed. I don't want all my clothes to smell of cigarette smoke!!
I also realized that the smallest packing cube is TINY! I have plenty of those little cosmetic cases you get at bath and body works which would work (see picture).
The material is very thin and seems like a good material.
I didn't put my clothes in these to test them out because I didn't want my clothes smelling horrible!
I have a set of Shacke Pak coming so I'm hoping those will be better!
#1 Milaca (Honeybee) - (6 Pc set)
This one is the lightest by far. It has three large ripstop nylon cubes for packing with breathable mesh, and two laundry bags (all nylon, no mesh). The cubes are deep enough for 3-4 shirts or 2-3 jeans.
#2 PRO Packing Cubes - (4 Pc Set)
This one is the same brand as #3, but it has larger bags than #3. It is also made of ripstop nylon and has breathable mesh. It is a bit heavier than #1 and the seams are not as sturdy as #1. It also smells bad, but I think it will go away if you let it air out for a couple of weeks. The cubes are more shallow than #1 by about a third.
#3 Pro Packing Cubes - (5 Pc MEDIUM Set)
This one has the same comments as #2, except smaller cubes. Maybe this is preferable to you, but I am a 6'3" guy with big clothes, and I don't want to have to fold them 6 times to fit them in the cube.
#4 Yepal - (3 Pc Set)
Another ripstop nylon set of cubes. These are light like #1 with breathable mesh. The seams are similar to #2 and #3, which means they are less well made than the seams of #1. The main problem with these packing cubes is that they are very small, and they are all double sided, so each cube has zippers on both sides with a compartment half as shallow as the cube. I probably can just jam one shirt into each side. Maybe they're good for socks and undies, but why are they all cut in half? Bad idea, IMO. Also, backside compartments of the cubes do not have breathable mesh.
#5 Hynes Eagle (4 Pc Set) with Toiletry Bag
These cubes are the most well made of all of them. A higher quality nylon, and excellent seams. However what I don't like is that they are the heaviest, and they do not have a breathable mesh. Maybe the lack of mesh is an advantage to you, but I like the mesh because it keeps the clothes from getting musty. They do have well made air ports on the sides so the bags don't get pressurized. They have clear material on the tops that allow you to see what is inside each cube. Also the toiletry bag is not well designed. It's small and, while it has a nice hanger, it would be hard to use because there are too many small pockets. Lots of material and not a lot of space or accessibility. That being said, even though this set is the least liked one of the ones I ordered, it is still okay.
I bought all of these packing cubes with discounts in return for honest reviews.