Pro Pet Works Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo + Conditioner for Dogs and Cats-Hypoallergenic and Soap Free with Natural Oils and Aloe for Allergies & Sensitive Skin-Organic Blend 17oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.11 (40%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- [MADE IN USA] VET RECOMMENDED: Our Oatmeal Dog Shampoo And Conditioner is recommended by Vets (take a look at our vet reviews) specially formulated for pets with allergies to food, grass and flea bites. Can be used for DOGS, CATS, FERRETS & RABBITS. PH balanced for sensitive skin. Cherry Almond smell NO ALCOHOL, NO SULPHATES, NO ADDED COLORS, NO HARSH CHEMICALS, NO FRAGRANCE. MADE FROM ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. "100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" "itchy dog shampoo, dog shampoo oatmeal
- NATURAL, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS THAT ARE MADE FOR DRY, SENSITIVE, ITCHY SKIN: The organic aloe vera and almonds oil is therapeutic and soothing for your pets skin and coat. Saves you a trip to the groomer and keeps your pet smelling fresh. Works well as a pet deodorizer.
- ALOE ENRICHED, SOAP-LESS AND DETERGENT FREE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THAT MAKES BATH TIME A PLEASURE: Our special formulation has mixtures of organic aloe extracts, almond oil and vitamins A, D & E that wont irritate your dog's eyes, nose or skin while bathing. Makes for a soft, easy to brush, coat that will make your pet feel clean and smell clean several days after bathing Tough on dirt, not your pet. "Dog Shampoo Natural"
- OUR COMMITMENT TO EARTH & MOTHER NATURE: We strive to create a small print on our environment which is why our products are 100% biodegradable and made with recycled materials. Our dog shampoo is non-toxic and non-alcoholic with no animal by products. Paraben and Cruelty free.
- OUR PLEDGE TO YOUR PET: We are a company of animal lovers and only want the best for your little pals We made this formula with care in mind for your pets and our own pets. After blending moisturizers, aloe vera and essential oils, we came up with a perfect blend that you would be proud to use on your best friend. Don't just take our word for it, try it and see the results for yourself. "soapless shampoo"dog shampoo for dandruff"
|Customers keep this item: This has a 40% better return rate than similar items|
|Pet Craft Supply Dog Toys, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
PRO PET WORKS PERFECT BLEND
PRO PET WORKS PERFECT BLEND:
- Formulated for sensitive, dry skin
- Contains almond oil and aloe vera
- Made for pets with food, grass & flea bite allergies
- Helps eliminated wet dog smell
- De-tangles for easy brushing
- Safe for frequent use
- Paraben & Cruelty free
- Soap, detergent & Sulfate free
- No alcohol or animal by products
- Can be used with flea treatments
- Can also be used for ferrets and rabbits
- Made is USA
MAKES BATH TIME, FUN TIME!
GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE
- At Pro Pet Works we care about your pets needs and offer a natural solution to the harsh shampoos that are on the market.
- With our formulation of organic almond oil, organic aloe vera gel and vitamins A, D & E, you can be sure that your pet is getting the best of ingredients needed for a healthy skin and coat.
- Pro Pet Works Shampoo & Conditioner works to soothe and moisturize your pets skin while bringing out the natural luster and shine in the coat. Nourishing and made for sensitive skin and allergies sufferers.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety InformationKeep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place when not in use to ensure longetivity of the product.
Legal DisclaimerKeep out of reach of children
DirectionsWet down your pet with warm water, allow the product to work in for 5-10 minutes, rinse pet. Repeat for best results
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Speaking of lathering, this stuff gives massive amounts of suds! My issue with a lot of shampoos that I get that aren't professional grade is that they're very dilute. If I'm bathing dogs for a living, I need a shampoo that I can either dilute or can use a small amount of. A little bit of this shampoo goes a loooooong way!
This shampoo did a great job getting my dogs and cat clean. I used it on a black lab and the coat was very nice and glossy. I also found that this shampoo did a good job helping me get undercoat out in the tub. The key is to wet the dog and do a light shampooing, rinse that shampoo (you don't have to get it all out) then shampoo the dog again and really work it down to the skin. If you're treating a skin condition, let it sit for at least 5 minutes. The reason for the two shampoos is that the first one breaks the oil the dog or cat naturally has while the second shampoo is able to penetrate the coat more deeply and get to the skin. If you're only shampooing your dog once, you're not getting your dog nearly as clean as you could be.
I like the results for my cat as well. She's 16 and has dandruff from not grooming herself as much as she used to. This product cleansed and conditioned her coat without leaving her greasy looking. The smell didn't bother her at all. The rich lather also helped me to release a bunch of coat and the finish was soft and clean.
I'll be keeping this shampoo on hand and will be trying it out on any dogs I see with sensitive skin or hot spots. All in all, I think this is a great shampoo and you'll get a lot of uses out of it which makes it quite economical.
I have a 100lb black King Shepard and he developed sensitive skin from a gluten/grain sensitivity and being allergic to flea saliva when they bite (yes I know it's weird). If a bite goes unnoticed for more than a day he will nibble and scratch at it toll he is raw. He is on a special diet and gets regular flea treatments but fleas will always find a way!
Bath time for Koda is usually a 2 hour ordeal of washing twice and using 3 beach towels and a hair dryer (cool setting only) to get him completely dry (being wet/damp for long periods of time also irritates his skin). I washed him twice with this shampoo but from now on only one round is needed since it lathers like expensive shampoos you'd get at a hair salon! Drying time waa next to NOTHING; all he had to do was shake himself off and I did one thorough toweling that yeiled a slightly damp towel afterward (with minimal hair attached). He missed his toweling routine so much that he grabbed the other two towels and to have me "finish the job" lol I appeased his request but no water came off him! He was completely dry in less than 30 minutes! This shampoo also helped loosen the excess undercoat and his Furminator brush went through like a sharp knife in butter. He is short/medium haired and it's always been mostly course/dry feeling with or without baths, after this bath his fur is thick and soft and not coarse/dry. His skin looks AMAZING and the allergic reaction from the flea bites is gone, plus Koda isn't liking himself endlessly like he usually does after a bath.
My cats is the same story except they HATE bath times lol they also do not have skin allergies like Koda but they get flakey dry skin during seasonal shedding. It usually takes a whole day before I'm able to use their Furminator brush but little more than an hour later they were COMPLETELY dry and this shampoo also helped loosen up their undecoats so much, that I got 2 cats worth of fur and dander off of EACH cat! BONUS: they are SOFTER than the plush blankets Costco sells during the holidays and they've never been this soft before.
It is hard to see in pictires since all my animals are black, but their coats are super shiny and healthier after one bath with this shampoo! My animals are customers for life!