- Paperback: 297 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (December 24, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484212614
- ISBN-13: 978-1484212615
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #753,456 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pro React 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
Updated April, 2016
- React 15 was just released - The book is up to date with React best practices and all sample code and exercises work on React's latest version.
From the Back Cover
Pro React teaches you how to successfully structure increasingly complex front-end applications and interfaces. This book explores the React library in depth as well as detailing additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem, enabling you to create complete, complex applications.
You will learn how to use React completely, and learn best practices for creating interfaces in a composable way. You will also cover additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem (such as React Router and Flux architecture). Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the details you need to learn to be truly effective. The most important features are given no-nonsense, in-depth treatment, and every chapter details common problems and how to avoid them.
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create composable user interfaces
- Understand React's virtual DOM architecture and its implications for application development
- Understand how each feature works and why it is important
- Learn React in depth as well as the main third-party libraries in the React ecosystem
- Learn how to create universal/isomorphic applications that lead to better user experience and SEO
- Gain a solid architectural understanding of data flow strategies in complex applications
- Learn how to test, refine, and deploy your React projects
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Does not include redux, which seems to be the current standard of React data.
I believe that the book will prove to invaluable; I need more time to read and...Read more
Not only are the code samples unreadable, sometimes it can even be hard to scan for the next section as...Read more