- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004BDDJT6
- Item model number: 89-KB-SIZ
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #293,004 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Pro-Tec Athletics Hinged Knee Brace
|Price:||$29.96 - $57.45|
- Wraparound application provides support to help treat arthritis, patellar tracking issues, tendonitis, knee ligament problems, and torn meniscus
- Dual axis hinges for medial and lateral stability
- Component parts allow full range of motion without compromising stability or support
- Flexible straps adjust for a snug fit and will not bind or dig into skin
- Popliteal (behind the knee) opening to prevent bunching and discomfort behind knee
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Pro-Tec Hinged Knee Wrap Around Brace features dual axis hinges for both medial and lateral stability. It provides support to help treat patellar tracking issues, tendonitis, knee ligament problems and moderate meniscus tears. The neoprene material is both breathable and flexible, helping to retain range of motion during use without sacrificing compression. The straps allow the brace to be adjusted for a snug and comfortable fit. A popliteal opening helps prevent bunching and discomfort behind the knee.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! MY ACCOUNT SAYS THAT A REFUND HAS BEEN ISSUED, BUT I CAN'T FIND WHERE THE CREDIT HAS BEEN POSTED. IT DOESN'T APPEAR ON MY GIFT CARD. PLEASE ADVISE.
Most recent customer reviews
The fit was good and the ease of donning of the brace was okay
but within one week the brace was falling apart.Read more