PROTEC Original Classic Helmet CPSC-Certified, Satin Black, Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Certified helmet for skateboarding, bicycling, and a broad range of action sports with timeless skate style
- Stiff EPS foam liner provides; tough ABS shell
- 11 large vent openings to help keep your head cool during intense use; comfortable interior padding
- Easily adjustable soft nylon webbed straps; durable stainless steel rivets
- Complies with CPSC standards for biking and ASTM standards for skateboarding; also AS/NZS and CE certified
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
Pictured - Gloss White
The Original, Since 1973
Founded in 1973, PROTEC is the original action sports protective gear brand, featuring the market's most recognizable style of helmets. PROTEC Original designs are often imitated but never duplicated, that's because no other brand has over 40 years of protective heritage in action sports.
PROTEC Original Classic Certified
CPSC Certified EPS Hard Foam Multi-Sport Helmet
The most famous helmet in action sports built to meet CPSC, NZ, and ASTM standards.
- Certified helmet for skateboarding, bicycling, and a broad range of action sports.
- Stiff EPS foam liner
- 11 large vent openings to help keep your head cool during intense use.
- Easily adjustable soft nylon webbed straps; durable stainless steel rivets.
- Comfortable interior padding.
- High-density, injection molded ABS shell.
Top Riders Across the Globe Choose PROTEC
World class athletes including Bucky Lasek, Christian Hosoi, Steve Caballero, Omar Hassan, Lincoln Ueda, and many others choose PROTEC Original.
EPS foam liners have become the industry standard for maximum impact-absorption at the lowest possible profile. All CPSC Certified Classic helmets from PROTEC Original feature EPS liners paired with a tough ABS Hardshell construction and comfortable inner foam wrap.
Fully Adjustable Nylon-Webbed Straps
Tough nylon straps and secure buckles allow proper fit of the helmet and ensure it stays in place during the toughest of impacts.
11 Strategically Placed Vents
Each one does its part to exhaust hot air out, and bring cold air in, to keep you cooler & drier during long sessions. The PROTEC Original Classic Certified will always keep you comfortable.
Durable Stainless Steel Rivets
Ride with confidence knowing your PROTEC Original Classic Certified is secured by stainless steel rivets. Tied together with an ABS hardshell and EPS foam this is the most durable helmet in action sports.
|Item Display Weight||0.88 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.88 pounds|
|Package Height||7.01 x 9.61 x 11.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.68 pounds|
|Sport Type||Roller Skating / Roller Blading|
Built for rigorous skateboarding and biking, the CPSC-certified Classic helmet from PROTEC Original is equipped with an EPS foam liner for protection while attacking skateparks, halfpipes, or even your backyard pool. The CPSC-certified Classic features a tough ABS helmet exterior shell that's complemented by a stiff EPS foam liner. It also includes 11 large vent openings to help keep your head cool during intense use, soft nylon webbed straps that are easy to adjust, comfortable interior padding, and stainless steel rivets. This CPSC-certified Classic helmet meets CPSC, ASTM, CE, and AS/NZS certifications. Designed for skateboarding, bicycling, and a broad range of action sports. Founded in 1973, PROTEC Original continues to deliver the very best in modern protective equipment with a broad range of impact technology for a variety of action sports -- skateboarding, snow sports, bicycling, water sports, and more.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?