Consider these available items
Ronan Sports Pro Kit Basketball Marking Stencil Kit | Includes Paint | Continuous Lines | Made in USA
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH SCHOOL REGULATION - 39’ 6” wide at baseline and 21’ from the backboard to the top of the key.
- CONTINUOUS LINE STENCIL – The Pro Kit Stencil is an one of a kind stencil that has no breaks in the finished line. Thanks to our patented “bridge” that folds as you spray gives you a solid line every time! Spray time to Play time in less then 2 hours! (The Pro Kit is different than our Complete Easy court that has dashed lines)
- USE INVERTED STRIPING PAINT - We have tested many methods of painting lines with our stencils. The most effective method is using inverted striping paint. This paint works best on concrete and asphalt and can be purchased at any home improvement store. The Pro Kit Stencil includes a Goof Proof Spray Box which hold down the stencil and eliminates over spray.
- MADE IN USA WITH DURABLE CARDBOARD MATERIAL – We have been a manufacturer of Sports stencils in Southern California for almost 20 years. This tried and true method of stenciling with our pizza box type cardboard gives a clean, crisp line. If you have any questions regarding set up or any of our products contact us at (951) 471-5566 or visit our website www.courtstencils.com for FAQ's.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED – Our Pro Kit comes with everything to make your backyard basketball court look like a professional court! We have thought of it all! Includes: “A1” & “A 2” (Key Straight Lines) , “B” Free Throw Line, “E1” (Top Key Arc) “E2” (Bottom Key Arc-dashed) “C& D” (Hash Marks), “F” (3 Point Line) “H” (Measuring Tool) Plumb Bob, Spray Box, Instructions and Roll of Masking Tape to tape down the stencils to your court. This Kit includes 3 cans of WHITE striping paint.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is a complete, high school regulation Key and 3 point line with no dash lines in the stencil! Made out of pizza box type -cardboard. This court is ideal for schools, gyms, or professional home courts! Comes with goof-proof spray box to prevent over spray. Comes with two cans of WHITE upside-down striping paint. For more info please call (951) 471-5566 DO NOT ROLL ON PAINT.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 32 x 10 x 12 inches; 9.5 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 13, 2011
- Manufacturer : Ronan Sports
- ASIN : B006LP3JOC
Best Sellers Rank:
#557,330 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #443,064 in Sports & Fitness (Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The "continuous line process" is brilliant for eliminating any kind of seams in your court pattern.
The instructions are straight forward, easy to use, and clearly marked.
The cardboard material is the same as a standard pizza box so it's fairly sturdy.
The "spray box" cannot be appreciated enough. You can spray like a maniac with it and it eliminates all overspray issues. It's the best part of the pro kit.
The kit comes with two cans of Rustoleum inverted striping paint, I ended up buying and using three more cans.
The masking tape holding the pieces together have started to tear after three uses. I have fixed it easily with more tape.
The paint buildup on the cardboard has started to bow it as it has dried and contracted. It's an interesting issue but I do coat the paint heavily so it could be user error.
The three point line is a monster and is difficult to set up.
Grab some sidewalk chalk and mark your measurements to ensure accuracy and line your stencil up with it.
If possible, sidewalk chalk your 20' 9" radius for your 3 point line (20'9" from center of hoop) and then line up your stencil with that.
Make sure you check out your court on Google Earth as that's the absolute best part.