Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ProAm USA Orion DVC200 8 ft Camera Jib Crane
|Price:||$279.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ProAm USA 8' Video Camera Crane made from 6061 Aircraft Aluminum, Extends 5' from Tripod
- Fluid steel bearings, Powder-coating, Tool-less Design
- Smooth effortless motions on three axis. Optional 4' Extension can be added.
- Tilt the camera independently or use the Auto-Tilt feature
- Quickly mounts to standard tripod heads using 1/4" x 20 threads (Tripod not included) or mount to a Heavy Duty Stand using our Stand Mount (Stand and Stand Mount not included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||2 x 1 x 96 inches|
|Item Display Weight||65 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||12.43 pounds|
The crane tilts independent of your tripod head and uses it to pan. The third point of movement is the camera itself. The camera and stand are not included.
What sets this crane apart from others on the market?
- Don't be fooled by imitations! ProAm USA virtually created the market for mid-sized cranes. While imitations come and go, ProAm USA will be around to honor the crane's warranty.
- High Density scratch resistant Powder-coating.
- The combination of price, usable features and excellent build quality make it the best mid-sized crane on the market.
-We guarantee your total satisfaction with our 30 day money back policy!
- The design is completely tool-less at no extra cost!
- With this camera crane, operators can choose to tilt the camera independently while tilting the crane body so there is no need for an expensive motorized panhead, or by using the auto tilt feature, keep the camera fixed at the same angle while tilting the crane body.
- ProAm USA backs this product with a LIFETIME Guarantee, because they know it will last.
- Design protected by US Patent.
Top Customer Reviews
Adds so much production value to the shots. I even use it on some regular hand held shots to help hold steady.
However, my one only biggest complaint is the flex on the mounting bracket where you attach the camera.
There is considerable flex after mounting a DSLR rig to it. In airplane terms: it rolls clockwise. In other words it tilts to the right, since it hangs to the right of the main arm. So the camera, when facing forward, looking down the length of the arm, is always off level and tilted to the right.
I have tried bending and flexing it back, but it always relaxes back after mounting equipment to it.
The simple solution was to level the tripod that the crane is mounted, to compensate for the slight angle, but alas, as soon as you swing and pan in either direction, the angle is worse in one way or the other.
The obvious solution would be to mount an adjustable head on the bracket, which is what I've done. However, now I need to buy another tripod head so I can do the quick release thing from crane to tripod without having to unscrew everything back and forth every time I switch between supports.
There really shouldn't be any flex there at all. Aside from that, a good product.
Sturdy construction, no flex, smooth as silk, and stable! I ordered the suggested stand in addition to this jib because it just makes sense. Everything is sturdy and the crane has a wonderful matte finish that just says BC went the distance. Everything fits together as planned without drama or buyers regret. I'm 100% thrilled with both items.
The only thing that I don't like... No carrying case. This is such a great deal already, so I don't think anyone should be discouraged from buying it... as a note to BC Media... Bags are cheap to make, but hard to find. If you did that homework for me it would have just been that little extra step to show guys like me that you're covering all bases (no pun intended).
All together great! Send me some transport gear and I'm head over heels... :) I'd hate to scratch beauty with it banging around the trunk. Keep up the hard work guys!
A COUPLE OF ITEMS WORTH MENTION: You'll need to buy the weights separately. (I also highly recommend a lillyput monitor w/ mount, a motorized pan head and wired camera remote WITH EXTENSION! We found it also very helpful to utilize a few sand bags on the tripod to keep it a little more steady, especially if you're shooting with any sort of winds.
Love this product, its portability & its ease of use... Look no further.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Linda sad they don't have the bag with it. I mean what's a bag to a 300$ jib? I already purchased the LCD mount . but the jib is nice. Its great, and easy to put together. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Eric Sattler
I love the portability this gives me and the option to expand it further, but setup can be a bit of a nuisance. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Dizzy!
As an Upcoming Film Producer... Investing in camera equipment is a MUST. This product was well worth it and I've used it in several film projects. I LOVE IT!!!Published 7 months ago by khiana fox
I cant speak more highly about this crane. It got me amazing shots on my recent short. It's worth every penny I spent on it!Published 9 months ago by cody killian
Good gear, easy to setup.
Just don't use it outdoors on windy days, it's not that sturdy.
A lower-ranged jib that is neither high quality nor low quality built. I've used it for about a few months now and it has been serviceable. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Sypno