ProBake Teflon Non-Stick 12" Pizza Pan - American-Made, Teflon Xtra Scratch Resistant Pizza Baking Pan, Easy to Clean and Perfect Size for a Small Get Together
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect size for a small get together!
- Teflon Platinum High Performance non-stick finish inside and out allows baked goods to release easily from the pan while making clean up simple
- Professional weight steel construction ensures even heating for optimal baking results
- Scratch resistant safe for metal utensil use
- Raised edges to secure pizza/baked good in place and for easy grip
- Made in U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The corrosion-resistant metal helps keep your bakeware beautiful.
Professional Weight Steel
The dependable professional weight steel delivers reliable, warp-free performance.
Durable Non-Stick Coating
The long-lasting non-stick coating is PFOA and PTFE free and ensures baked goods release easily from the surface.
Additional Items by ProBake
Teflon Platinum Bake and Roasting Pan
This non-stick large pan measures 14.5 inch x 10.5 inch x 2 inch. Great to use for many baking and roasting recipes.
Teflon Platinum Bake, Broil and Roast Pans with Chrome Rack
This set includes a 12.8 inch x 8.9 inch x 2 inch Pan with Chrome Rack and a 14.5 inch x 10.5 inch x 2 inch Pan. Great for all roasting and baking recipes.
Teflon Platinum Sheet Cake Pan with Matching Cover & Handles
This Sheet Cake Pan and Cover measures to be 15.5 inch x 10.5 inch. The pan and cover are non-stick and great to travel with baked goods easily.
Teflon Platinum Cookie Sheet Pan
This non-stick large Cookie Sheet Pan is 11 inch x 16 inch. Perfect for batches of cookies.
Compare with similar items
OvenStuff Non-Stick 12" Pizza Pan, 2 Piece Set - American-Made, Non-Stick Pizza Baking Pan Ensures Even Heating for Optimal Results, Easy to Clean and Perfect Size for a Medium Pizza
Cuisinart AMB-14PP Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware 14-Inch Pizza Pan
USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Pizza Pan, 12-Inch
Pizza Pan / Tray, Medium Size,Healthy & Non toxic, Easy Clean, Dishwasher Safe
Breville BOV650PP12 12-Inch Pizza Pan for use with the BOV650XL Smart Oven
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black pan green covet||—||Silver||Grey||Silver||Black|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 0.25 x 12 in||12 x 0.25 x 12 in||15 x 14.4 x 1 in||12.5 x 12.5 x 0.2 in||12 x 12 x 0.4 in||12 x 12 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||0.75 lb||1.54 lbs||1.65 lbs||—||—||1 lb|
|Material Type||Nonstick||steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Iron,Tin||Nonstick Coating|
Each ProBake™ Teflon® Platinum Non-Stick 12" Pizza Pan is coated with a Teflon Platinum High Performance non-stick coating inside and outside of the pan. The Teflon Platinum finish allows pizzas to release easily from the surface of the pan while making clean up a snap. The professional weight steel construction ensures even heating across the pan for golden brown pizza crusts. Pans are dishwasher. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This little pan has not only made fantastic pizzas but I've used it to bake bread, strombolis, scones, biscuits, etc. It works well with no warping. Even without a pizza stone, this pan makes great pizza - even moreso when it's been seasoned a bit. The crust is nice and crisp, and everything bakes evenly.
For the price, this is a nice pizza pan that should last you a long while. Very much recommended!
But for what it's worth and how it worked, I would still recommend the item. Maybe it won't be a permanent solution. But it's teflon coated pan, and whether we like it or not, most teflon coating doesn't last very long either. For the price tag of $9.99, I think this could be a reasonable quality for a reasonable price tag. As I am writing this, I am ordering the same pan again. Perhaps this time, I'll be more careful with how I use it, where I cut my pizzas, and etc.
- it fits my toaster oven just fine. I own a BLACK+DECKER TO3250XSB, which is designed to fit 12" pizzas. My old pizza pan didn’t fit, though, because it has a wide edge around the cooking area. This pan has no extra edge around the cooking area. Instead, they made the cooking area a little concave near its edge.
- the concave cooking area allows me to cook other things, including greasy items, without worrying about anything falling or dripping off the side. And since it’s non-stick, it doesn’t pull off the crispy crust of my fish fillets and such.
- it’s super easy to clean. The baking pans that comes with toaster ovens aren’t nonstick and they have sides with corners that are hard to scrub. All it takes to clean this pan is a dab of dishwashing liquid, a dish brush, some running water, and about 5 seconds.
THE ONLY DRAWBACK: Either Amazon or the supplier put a cheap, non-removable barcode sticker on the bottom of the pan, and I DESPISE non-removable stickers on things I buy. Fortunately, I accidentally got the sticker damp before I used the pan for the first time. When I pulled the pan out of the oven, the sticker was lying there on the rack. It it hadn't come off, I would have taken a star off of this review.