- Shipping Weight: 24.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00MECBYGG
- Item model number: RLATBL
- Average Customer Review: 461 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#5,688 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #47 in Rolling Walkers
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ProBasics Transport Rollator Walker with Seat and Wheels - Folding Walker and Transport Chair, Blue
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ROLLATOR WALKER FOR SENIORS that doubles as a transport chair. Walkers comes with large 8-inch wheels with wheel locks. A rolling walker that is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. A great choice for seniors, elderly, handicap, or disabled adults.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE, 4 WHEEL WALKER with fold down footrests make transporting an adult or patient easy. The rollator doubles as a folding walker or transport wheelchair as the patient can have a seat while being pushed. Walker folds up easily for storage or travel.
- WITH LOCKABLE HANDBRAKES that are easy to operate. Doubles as a stand up walker or a sit down transport chair. Handbrakes lock easily for those who are at risk for falling.
- PADDED SEAT AND BACK SUPPORT is reversible depending on whether you are using it as a rollator or transport chair. Back acts as a push handle while in transport chair mode. A perfect mobility walkers for seniors with seat who are on the go.
- VERY LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME rollator that holds individuals 250lbs or less. Trust Roscoe Medical, a leading manufacturer of walkers for seniors and mobility solutions for the elderly, disabled, and handicapped.
|EAN||0037136029674 , 0815067071814|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00815067071814|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||815067071814 , 037136029674|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Roscoe Medical|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
ProBasics Transport Rollator -- Blue
The ProBasics Transport Rollator combines the features of a rollator with a transport chair all in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver. Includes a comfortable padded backrest, attached padded push handle for easy caregiver operation, and flip-down footrests when used as a transport chair.
Large eight-inch casters, easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a vinyl pouch and a fold-strap for easy storage and transport come standard. Designed to meet all your patients’ fundamental needs. Supports patient weights up to 250 pounds.
Equipped with a folding mechanism for easy storage and transport, this transport wheelchair & rollator can fold flat in seconds! At only 11 inches wide* when folded, storage and/or traveling will be a breeze!
* Backrest/caregiver push handle must be removed.
Includes a comfortable padded backrest / padded push handle for easy caregiver operation. With it's spring loaded locking pins, the backrest / push handle can be removed quickly for storage or transport.
The vinyl upholstered, padded seat flips up to access the storage pouch underneath and to allow for a slim profile when folding for transport or storage.
Easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes/wheel locks are designed to keep the transport wheelchair from moving during entering and exiting of the chair. They are also helpful if you are stopped on an uneven surface to prevent unwanted rolling. All attached to non-marring 8" black casters with soft grip tires, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
|Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now|
|Width Between Handlbars||19"||19.75"||19.25"||19"|
|Leg Rest Style||Swing-Away Foot Rest (Tool-Free)||Swing-Away Foot Rest (Tool-Free)||Swing-Away Foot Rest (Tool-Free)||Flip-Up Foot Plates|
|Backrest Height | Style||16" | Folds Down||16" | Folds Down||16" | Folds Down||Padded Backrest / Caregiver Push Handle|
|Handgrips||Flared||Flared||Flared||Standard Hand-grips | Caregiver Push Bar|
|Overall Width (Open | Closed)||21.25" | 9"||22" | 9"||21.5" | 10.25"||24" | 11"|
|Color(s)||Silver Vein||Blue | Burgundy | Pink||Black||Blue | Burgundy|
|Weight Capacity||300 lb||300 lb||300 lb||250 lb|
|Product Weight||25 lb||20 lb||21 lb||22 lb|
The ProBasics Transport Rollator combines the features of a rollator with a transport chair all in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver. The footrests flip-down and the padded backrest is depending on whether you are using it as a rollator or transport chair. Equipped large 8" casters, easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a water-resistant nylon pouch and a fold-strap for easy storage and transport. Designed to meet all your patients’ fundamental needs and is height adjustable for a custom fit. Supports patient weights up to 250 pounds.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Review this product
461 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem with a standard walker: what happens when its user tires out mid-walk and really needs to rest? For a senior, this can turn into a very dangerous situation quickly. With any Rollator, the user can just turn around and sit.
The "Transport" feature of this Rollator is absolutely worth the extra money. If the user is too tired to continue walking-- or just didn't feel like walking in the first place-- a caregiver can flip down the footrests, and the entire thing then functions like a mini-wheelchair. This is the point of the extra "bar" behind and above the back support-- I notice in one review, a caregiver was apparently attempting to move a person from the front (facing the user and bumping into his or her feet!).
The brake handles pull up to use like normal (bicycle) brakes; the handles push down to lock the brakes on (for getting up, sitting down).
Two minor complaints: you do have to remove the basket to fold this Rollator, and it's not stable while folded-- can't collapse it to save space (say, in a restaurant) without it tipping over. Collapsing it is pretty much only useful to put it in a car or van, and it isn't much smaller collapsed than not collapsed.
A couple of things to keep in mind.
- It's easy to fold, but the backrest and the handles make it challenging to fit into a trunk or the back of a van. Definitely do-able, but you have to put a bit more effort in.
- It rolls great, but can be a bit touchy as to turn quickly if you take a hand off. Not terrible, you just need to keep both on it to push.
- It get's stuck pretty easily on large cracks. Luckily there were four of us, and two would just pick up the two wheels in front to keep things moving.
Even with all these, I would 100% purchase this again. It helped my mom see soo much more of Sicily than we thought would be possible. It's also light enough that we would carry it upstairs use it, and carry it back down. Very versatile.
Update: the weather has turned lovely here in Massachusetts, 60's in December, WOW, so I decided to try walking the dog. I brought the Rollator and crossed my fingers. I was having trouble just standing at my first stop at the doctor's office so I wasn't very hopeful, but turned my car to the park, anyway, as I left his office. BIG surprise! When I got to the park, I took out the Rollator, put my "stuff" in the basket and started off. I was in shock! I made my entire mile walk! It was fantastic! Did it again, today. I love this thing!!!!
Update: in February, less than 2 months after my purchase, one of the buttons that you push in to attach, and remove, the back piece of the chair fell off. I contacted both Amazon and Roscoe. Both were extremely helpful, though I had to "jump through some hoops" since Amazon couldn't get me the part. Amazon, as always, was terrific. I finally had a rep from Roscoe help me out. She was wonderful. I am very happy with this Rollator. I would suggest, however, that you check your Rollator as you go, to make sure the screw that is attached to the push button, which attaches and releases the back rest, is securely attached or it may fall off, like mine did.