- Product Dimensions: 10 x 26 x 39 inches ; 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 25.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00MECBYGG
- Item model number: RLATBL
- Average Customer Review: 310 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ProBasics Transport Rollator Walker With Seat and Wheels - Folding Walker And Transport Chair, Blue
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ROLLATOR WALKER FOR SENIORS that doubles as a transport chair. Walkers comes with large 8-inch wheels with wheel locks. A rolling walker that is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. A great choice for seniors, elderly, handicap, or disabled adults.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE, 4 WHEEL WALKER with fold down footrests make transporting an adult or patient easy. The rollator doubles as a folding walker or transport wheelchair as the patient can have a seat while being pushed. Walker folds up easily for storage or travel.
- WITH LOCKABLE HANDBRAKES that are easy to operate. Doubles as a stand up walker or a sit down transport chair. Handbrakes lock easily for those who are at risk for falling.
- PADDED SEAT AND BACK SUPPORT is reversible depending on whether you are using it as a rollator or transport chair. Back acts as a push handle while in transport chair mode. A perfect mobility walkers for seniors with seat who are on the go.
- VERY LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME rollator that holds individuals 250lbs or less. Trust Roscoe Medical, a leading manufacturer of walkers for seniors and mobility solutions for the elderly, disabled, and handicapped.
|EAN||0642896663787 , 0092237601082 , 0092237601952 , 0815067071814 , 0785923777450|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00815067071814|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||815067071814 , 092237601082|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Roscoe Medical|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
ProBasics Transport Rollator -- Blue
The ProBasics Transport Rollator combines the features of a rollator with a transport chair all in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver. Includes a comfortable padded backrest, attached padded push handle for easy caregiver operation, and flip-down footrests when used as a transport chair.
Large eight-inch casters, easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a wire basket and a fold-strap for easy storage and transport come standard. Designed to meet all your patients’ fundamental needs. Supports patient weights up to 250 pounds.
Equipped with a folding mechanism for easy storage and transport, this transport wheelchair & rollator can fold flat in seconds! At only 11 inches wide* when folded, storage and/or traveling will be a breeze!
* Backrest/caregiver push handle must be removed.
Includes a comfortable padded backrest / padded push handle for easy caregiver operation. With it's spring loaded locking pins, the backrest / push handle can be removed quickly for storage or transport.
The vinyl upholstered, padded seat flips up to access the storage basket underneath and to allow for a slim profile when folding for transport or storage.
Easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes/wheel locks are designed to keep the transport wheelchair from moving during entering and exiting of the chair. They are also helpful if you are stopped on an uneven surface to prevent unwanted rolling. All attached to non-marring 8" black casters with soft grip tires, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
|Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now||Shop Now|
|Leg Rest Style||Swing-Away Foot Rest (Tool-Free)||Swing-Away Foot Rest (Tool-Free)||Swing-Away Foot Rest (Tool-Free)||Flip-Up Foot Plates|
|Backrest Height | Style||16" | Folds Down||16" | Folds Down||16" | Folds Down||Padded Backrest / Caregiver Push Handle|
|Handgrips||Flared||Flared||Flared||Standard Hand-grips | Caregiver Push Bar|
|Overall Width (Open | Closed)||21.25" | 9"||22" | 9"||21.5" | 10.25"||24" | 11"|
|Color(s)||Silver Vein||Blue | Burgundy | Pink||Black||Blue | Burgundy|
|Weight Capacity||300 lb||300 lb||300 lb||250 lb|
|Product Weight||25 lb||20 lb||21 lb||22 lb|
The ProBasics Transport Rollator combines the features of a rollator with a transport chair all in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver. The footrests flip-down and the padded backrest is depending on whether you are using it as a rollator or transport chair. Equipped large 8" casters, easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a water-resistant nylon pouch and a fold-strap for easy storage and transport. Designed to meet all your patients’ fundamental needs and is height adjustable for a custom fit. Supports patient weights up to 250 pounds.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-5 of 310 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem with a standard walker: what happens when its user tires out mid-walk and really needs to rest? For a senior, this can turn into a very dangerous situation quickly. With any Rollator, the user can just turn around and sit.
The "Transport" feature of this Rollator is absolutely worth the extra money. If the user is too tired to continue walking-- or just didn't feel like walking in the first place-- a caregiver can flip down the footrests, and the entire thing then functions like a mini-wheelchair. This is the point of the extra "bar" behind and above the back support-- I notice in one review, a caregiver was apparently attempting to move a person from the front (facing the user and bumping into his or her feet!).
The brake handles pull up to use like normal (bicycle) brakes; the handles push down to lock the brakes on (for getting up, sitting down).
Two minor complaints: you do have to remove the basket to fold this Rollator, and it's not stable while folded-- can't collapse it to save space (say, in a restaurant) without it tipping over. Collapsing it is pretty much only useful to put it in a car or van, and it isn't much smaller collapsed than not collapsed.
A couple of things to keep in mind.
- It's easy to fold, but the backrest and the handles make it challenging to fit into a trunk or the back of a van. Definitely do-able, but you have to put a bit more effort in.
- It rolls great, but can be a bit touchy as to turn quickly if you take a hand off. Not terrible, you just need to keep both on it to push.
- It get's stuck pretty easily on large cracks. Luckily there were four of us, and two would just pick up the two wheels in front to keep things moving.
Even with all these, I would 100% purchase this again. It helped my mom see soo much more of Sicily than we thought would be possible. It's also light enough that we would carry it upstairs use it, and carry it back down. Very versatile.
Since my husband uses a cane but is otherwise ambulatory, he can use the Rollator for a walker from our vehicle into the store without our having to park directly in front of the door or a nearby Handicapped spot;assuming there's even one available which is not always the case especially on busy weekends.
Once inside the store, he uses the Rollator as a chair and I wheel him around. While he really enjoys shopping, he's been homebound because of his congestive heart failure and neurophothy for the past couple of years and this is now the only way he can safely get out and see the world.
After a half dozen rehearsal trips, we've figured out a regular routine. Despite my own physical problems and relatively small stature,(I have Parkinson's among other things), I now manage the loading and unloading quite easily. In the meantime, what constantly amazes me, (in a nice way you understand), is how many people will come running to offer their help whenever they see us getting out or putting away the Rollator.
Inside the store, the Rollator rolls along easily as a wheelchair. The only problem, if you can call it that, is the steering which, initially, does take some getting used to. Outside however, if there's even a slight downward slope and he's riding, it's a case of "Whoa Nelly!" while I hang on to the handles and brakes for dear life. On the other hand, if there's even an slight upward slope, I found myself getting a real workout. I finally told him firmly that he's much safer and better off in either instance simply using the Rollator as a walker.
Our only gripe about the Rollator, and we're both agreed on this, is the basket. It's flimsy and fiddly and will fall off far too easily. Since we always routinely use cotton shopping bags, we hang them on the handles instead and load them up as we go along.
We've tried having him hold on to a shopping cart while I wheel him around, but the steering got to be a real problem. Since he's a retired toolmaker with a couple of patents to his credit, he's now trying to come up with some kind of portable clamp to fasten the shopping cart to the Rollator so that it can be steered by the person pushing it.
In the meantime, I'm deducting one point for the flimsy basket which we both found unsatisfactory. Otherwise I would have given the Banktex Rollator/Walker/Chair/Wheelchair an enthusiastic five stars. But, even with that one caveat, I will gladly recommend this product to anyone in a similar situation to ours.