|Screen Size||13 inches|
ProCase 13-13.5 Inch Sleeve Case Cover for Macbook Pro 2016/Pro with Retina/Surface Laptop 2017/Surface Book, Laptop Slim Bag for 13" 13.3" Lenovo Dell Toshiba HP ASUS Acer Chromebook -Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$22.00 (55%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- External dimensions: 14.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 inches, internal dimensions: 14 x 10 x 1.1 inches; compatible with Surface Laptop / Surface Book, 15" Macbook Pro and Most 12" 13" Laptop Computers
- Simple but meet your every needs. Slim, portable and lightweight to take alone, or slide it into your briefcase, backpack or any other bag, perfect for business, school or travel
- Made of soft and environmentally friendly materials, this sleeve can protect your tablet/laptop against dust, dirt, scratches and bump/shock
- Extra pocket in front, enough space to keep pens, mobile phone, cables, chargers, power bank etc.
- Sleeve bag can be fully opened at 180°, easily access your tablet/laptop
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ProCase, providing you an easier lifestyle with our quality case
ProCase 13 - 13.5 Inch Protective Sleeve
This lightweight and elaborately designed sleeve case not only protects your laptop from unexpected damage, but also keeps your essentials well-organized while you’re on the go. Professional design, premium environment-friendly material and exquisite workmanship to ensure the protective sleeve is stylish and decent in appearance, while highly protecting your laptop and accessories.
- External dimensions: 14.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 inches, internal dimensions: 14 x 10 x 1.1 inches.
- Custom designed for 13" 15" Macbook Pro / Surface Laptop 2017 / Surface Book, 15" Macbook Pro A1707, 13" 13.3" Lenovo Dell Toshiba HP ASUS Acer Chromebook and Most 12" 13" Laptop Computers.
Front Pocket Design for Convenience
- Besides the main compartment for your laptop, a compact and practical front pocket is designed for keeping your pens, mobile phones, cables, chargers and other accessories well-organized.
- No more mess in your bag leaves you more precious time to enjoy life.
Canvas exterior layer with waterproof polyester to against water, dust, dirt and scratches. No more worrying about accidental spills.
Shock Absorption Interior
Soft lining and foam padding provide your laptop/tablet with 360°all around protection without adding any weight; totally protects your device against scratches, dents, bumps and shocks.
Easy to Carry
Top extendable handle design enables you to carry your laptop around easily, or you can tuck away the handle for sliding into your briefcase, backpack or any other bigger bag; Ideal for business, school and travel.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The zipper portion was surprising as well. I thought for sure it wouldn't handle my laptop charging cable, phone charging cable, and mouse; but this thing fit all of them with room to spare and still zipped perfectly. It did bulge quite a bit though, but that's to be expected I suppose.
To be honest I was disappointed in the color. The grey is beautiful, but I was expecting a tan color on the edge. Instead it's a deep orange. Not a fault in the product, just lack of description. I can live with it, I just think it looses a bit of the professional look. Maybe I should have gone for the teal.
I purchased the 14-15.6 inch and it fits my 15" laptop perfectly (HP Envy TS m6 Sleekbook). I even had an "oops" moment when I dropped my laptop (first time I've ever dropped it - that's what I get for trying to carry groceries at the same time). Granted, it hit carpeted floor, but the case protected my laptop beautifully. Not a scratch on it, and it still performs perfectly (I'm writing this review from it now). This case wouldn't prevent a car running over it or something; and if you dropped it on concrete the impact may damage the inside of a laptop, but it definitely wouldn't have a scratch on it! LOL
If you're interested in this case, I highly suggest watching TorridlyBoredShopper's video. It's what convinced me to purchase this case and I'm glad I did. This thing is great. I may even buy another in a different color just to change things up every once in a while.
It has a very nice soft padding on the inside and some foam protection. The outside pocket easily fits a power adapter, hard drive, and plenty of dongles. But best of all, this is just a nice simple, thin case to keep your laptop without all the extra bulk and a simple carry handle.
What they don’t show you is the zipper on the side pocket, which makes it a good spot for anything that likes to fall out of bags.
The inside microfiber is awesome, and eye-catching, and if you don’t unzip fully you can open both the laptop and the cover and they will hold together.
IF you like a tight fit, the 12-12.9 fits the MBP better. This one has enough extra room to fold when the computer is in.
When looking at this, some of the great things about it are:
-It's simple and yet efficient.
- Nice materials.
- Quality stitching.
- Good aesthetic incorporation of concealed zippers/handle.
- Nice interior inlay.
- Excellent padding.
- Plenty of room.
- Loads of storage in exterior pocket.
Please note that this was supplied for sampling purposes and hopefully the review addition showcases what it looks like outside of the product page.
I really like the extra zippered pocket on this case. It fits my charger, external hard drive and a CF card adapter, without forcing and without adding too much bulk.
The 2 zippers on this case open all the way around to the handle, making access to my laptop super easy. But, that feature is sort of the only thing I'd change on this bag, if I could lol. The handle is on the opposite side of the full zipper opening and the first day I had the case, I didn't realize I had the zipper opened on the other side, picked up the case by the handle, which resulted in my laptop falling out the other side, onto the floor. It's not a deal breaker and was my own stupidity, but it's definitely something I need to think about, each time I take my laptop in and out of it.
I also got a Kuzy laptop cover, in hot blue and it matches the teal color on this case pretty well.
Bottom line, this is a great laptop case and I DID NOT receive any discounts for this review.
Most recent customer reviews
Hands down a must for those who want have a good product and...Read more