ProCase MacBook Pro 16 Case 2019 A2141 with Touch Bar & Touch ID, Heavy Duty Slim Hard Shell Dual Layer Protective Cover with Fold Kickstand for MacBook Pro 16 Inch 2019 Release -Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.2 x 8.6 x 0.45 inches|
|Item Weight||5.2 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🍎 Shockproof protective case for Apple MacBook Pro 16" A2141 with Touch Bar and Touch ID 2019 Release (MVVJ2LL/A, MVVL2LL/A, MVVK2LL/A, MVVM2LL/A) Only; Please kindly check the model number "A1xxx" on the back of the MacBook before your purchase. Not Compatible with any MacBook Pro previous models
- 🍎 Heavy duty armor shell with carefully engineered shock-absorbent wraparound bumper, provides supreme protection against accidental scuffs, drops, falls, scratches and other damages
- 🍎 No cut out design, Apple logo shines through the case; Built-in foldable stand provides an ergonomic typing angle and a better visual experience, helping to relieve your neck strain
- 🍎 Fully vented for safe heat disbursement; Easy access to all ports and features, you can plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case
- 🍎 Simple snap on and off installation with optional anti-scratch protector provide 360-degree protection for your MacBook Pro 16 inch
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|(6 Pack) Webcam Cover Slide||Anti Dust Dirt Plug||MacBook Pro 16" Case with Keyboard Cover||180° Laptop Sleeve|
|Compatibility||MacBook, iMac, iPhone, iPad, PS4, Echo and most smartphones, tablets, computers and laptops||MacBook Pro 16" (A2141)/13" 15" (A2159 A1989 A1706 A1708 A1990 A1707)/ MacBook Air 13" (A1932) / MacBook 12" (A1534)||MacBook Pro 16" 2019 with Touch Bar and Touch ID (A2141)||Most 15-15.6" MacBook Pro/Acer/HP/Samsung/Sony/Chromebook/Lenovo/Thinkpad/Dell/ASUS/Alienware laptops|
|Protection||for webcam privacy protection||dust, lint, dirt||scrapes and scratches||dust, dirt, scratches and bump/shock|
|Material||Plastic||Silicone||PC||Soft lining and foam padding|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the fact that it also contains some small kick-stands in the back of it allows for the laptop to be propped up slightly, which helps with circulation of air around the device. That feature alone sold me on this....
Thus far, it's proving itself to be quite durable during my first month of use. Given its quality and snug nature around the laptop itself, I intend on purchasing another one in the years to come, when the time comes to purchase another Mac.
1. The good protections come with heavy weights. The bottom part is fine but after applying the lid case, the screen of the laptop will fall down automatically by itself once you close it to a certain angle. I am not so sure whether it will happen when you open it beyond a certain angle.
2. The clip of the bottom cases is too thick and the engineer designed multiple clips at the front end of the laptop, which makes the screen can't be closed properly as the edge of the screen was blocked by the thick clips on the bottom cases. This design results in much higher pressure for the screen edge and makes it dangerous when the pressure on the screen becomes large. I compared it with my incase case that I used on my old mbp 13. The clip on the old case is much slimmer and only designed at the 2 sides of the keyboard, therefore the clip won't block the screen and also won't irritate the user when you're typing.
3. As pointed out by a few other reviewers, the built quality of the cases is not very ideal. You will observe a lot of places that the plastic is uneven and frizzy where the plastic is injected into the mold.
It may have been a defective model, and I will admit to not having contacted the company just yet. I'll do that once I have the time to do so, and will report back afterwards.
Top reviews from other countries
Che non sia una cover slim lo si capisce non appena la si vede nell’inserzione qui su Amazon.
Personalmente l’ho scelta in quanto per lavoro sono sempre in giro e tirando fuori il Mac di continuo dallo zaino ho la necessità che sia sempre protetto al meglio!
Le estremità del Mac sono protette al meglio da questa eccezionale cover. Nonostante sia vistosamente spessa riesce comunque a mantenere accattivante e piacevole il design generale del laptop. Buono anche il materiale costruttivo e la modalità di aggancio.
Una vera chicca di questa cover secondo me sono i due piedini sottostanti ad essa. Questi permettono di rialzare maggiormente la parte del Mac che scalda di più quando è sotto stress permettendo una maggiore dissipazione del calore.
CONCLUSIONE: Se cerchi una cover che protegga al meglio il tuo MacBook, e non hai esagerate pretese in quanto a spessore questa è la cover che devi prendere, consigliata al 100%
Reviewed in Italy on December 16, 2020