ProCase 2013 Version Dell Venue 8 Android Tablet Protective Case with bonus stylus pen - Flip Stand Leather Folio Cover for 2013 Dell Venue 8" Android Tablet (Black)
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique designed cutouts for 2013 old version Dell Venue 8 Android Tablet (NOT compatible with Venue 8 Pro Windows Tablet)
- Premium synthesized leather exterior and soft interior to prevent scratches
- Full access to all features (Cameras, Ports and Buttons); Magnet securing the case closure
- Built-in flip stand with two viewing angles (watching and typing); Built-in elastic hand strap, stylus pen holder; Comes with bonus stylus pen
- Must have for 2013 Dell Venue 8 owners; Search "procase venue 8 2013" for other styles and color options offered by Tech Vendor
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item ProCase 2013 Version Dell Venue 8 Android Tablet Protective Case with bonus stylus pen - Flip Stand Leather Folio Cover for 2013 Dell Venue 8" Android Tablet (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tech Vendor||BSCstore||Amazon.com||CSTMALL|
|Compatible Phone Models||Information not provided||Information not provided||Dell Venue 8||Dell Venue 8 Pro|
|Item Dimensions||5.2 x 8.4 x 0.5 in||5.3 x 8.7 x 0.55 in||0.59 x 5.31 x 10.12 in||10.63 x 5.91 x 0.65 in|
|Enclosure Material||Synthetic Leather||Synthetic Leather||Polyurethane||Polyurethane|
Top Customer Reviews
1.) The stand isn't sturdy at all. If you are getting this for the stand I would recommend the rooCase multi view venue 8 case. That case is sturdy in both landscape and portrait views.
2) Can't charge the tablet while the case is closed. I cut a slot so I could do so but I shouldn't have had to cut it, that is a pretty obvious feature to have.
3) The stylus is useless, the tablet only responds to it half the time. You have to apply a lot of pressure for it to work 100% of the time. Much easier just using your finger.
4) The price. There are many other cases that are cheaper and don't have all these issues. The rooCase multi view venue 8 case I mentioned above for example, only cost me $10, came with a better quality stylus and is a much more stable stand.
I'll add more if I notice them.
The only pro of this "pro"case is that it is more protective than not using a case at all. Get the rooCase multi view venue 8 case instead, unlike this "pro"case you won't be disappointed.
We have both a Android one and a Windows one and there is a difference in the two so dont buy the Android case for the Windows one or vice versa.
My son has the Android one so I bought this green case for him. It was nice to give him choices on colors and when it arrived it looks just like it does in the pictures. The material of it is exactly as described... its not leather, but it has the appearance of such. Nice texture. Was easy to get the tablet into the case and have no issues operating it while in the case. You need to have the case open when charging, but thats not an issue. The case feels durable and I dont imagine it coming apart anytime soon. I enjoy the stylus pen that came with it more than my son does. Its nice to have something to use to keep from making all those finger marks all over it. The stylus pen doubles as a ink pen and who could complain about that? Common sense will keep you from trying to use the ink pen side as a stylus and really nobody is forcing you to use the pen at all... could just keep on using your finger. This case does everything you see in the pictures and I dont have a single complaint when it comes to product that was described and value for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The case is good for carrying my touchpad around and so that it will not slip when I lay it down, but it does not stand on the easel.Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
My tablet fits perfectly, including camera hole. It is nicely made, and the cover feels durable. I like that it has a slot to charge your tablet with the cover closed. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
Perfect fit and appropriate price point. Shipped and received quickly.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great product, works well for our Samsung tablet. Durable for a 6 year old. Just have to take out of case to charge it but that's not a big deal.Published 2 months ago by Stacey Strouse
Great product, very happy with the high quality of service. My tablet is now protected.Published 3 months ago by Rodney King