ProCase iPad mini Protective Case - Slim Leather Tablet Smart Cover for Apple iPad mini 7.9-Inch Tablet auto sleep /wake feature (Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique designed cutouts for Apple iPad mini 7.9 inch; Premium synthesized leather exterior and soft interior to prevent scratches
- Magnet secures the case closure; Slim fit feature covers back and corners, with full access to all ports and functions (Cameras, Ports and Buttons)
- Support auto wake/sleep feature; Lightweight and durable, full protection for Apple iPad mini 7.9-Inch Tablet
- Built-in front Tri-Fold lid easily fold back as a stand supporter with multiple viewing angles (typing and watching);
- Built-in elastic hand strap for one-hand holding; built-in stylus Pen holder (Stylus NOT included, pictures for display only)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Case Compatibility: Compatible with Apple iPad mini 7.9-Inch Tablet (WIFI, 4G LTE 16GB 32GB 64GB)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: the 3-fold flap which offers a multitude of propping and holding options, quality of construction and hand-feel, magnet closure works great, the hand strap is snug though doesn't quite work as well as I anticipated it would and I think that's because when the cover flap is folded back, there is nothing that holds it to outer edge. But I still have found ways to make it work comfortable for me.
Cons: color choices - there are a lot of colors to choose from but the shades were not my favorite. The smell mentioned in other reviews is very real - and strong - but fades. Primary con: lack of hard shell to hold the iPad mini. This was really important to me but I ended up foregoing it because of everything else this case had to offer. But the corners are exposed even though I think it will be fine. Also, as mentioned, nothing to hold back the cover flap when all the way open and flush against itself to make the hand strap more functional. Noticed but so far not a big deal - small holes partially exposing the speakers instead of rectangle cut-outs exposing the speakers in their entirety.
I'm too picky but am still happy with this case and would definitely recommend it.
Only one slight bother: the velcro tab that holds the iPad in place causes some difficulty when extricatmg the iPad, as is necessary to use the camera, for example