ProFitness Wooden Balance Board (15.5-inch by 3.1-inch) - Exercise, Fitness and Physical Therapy - Non-Slip Safety Top - Tone Muscles, Strengthen Core and Injury Rehab
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IMPROVES CORE STRENGTH – Looking to enhance back or hip stability? Want toned abs? Our wobble balance board helps improve your balance, coordination and flexibility while targeting and strengthening core areas of your body.
- SUPPORTS INJURY RECOVERY – This wooden balance board provides a stable rehab and physical therapy system for anyone trying to overcome an injury, be it adult athletes or dancers, children playing sports, or seniors after surgery.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP – No need to worry about stability while standing, doing pushups or doing balance training. Each balance trainer is made of premium wood and features a non-slip board pad for added safety.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE DESIGN – At just under 3 lbs., our wooden balance board lets you take your balance board exercises with you wherever you go. Use it at home, at work, or even at the gym.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – When you need the best balance pad/wobble board for your core strength or injury recovery, choose the ProGear wooden balance board backed by a 30-day money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enhance your total body fitness, core strength and flexibility with a strong ProGear wooden balance board made for kids and adults.
A strong core is essential to a healthy body; when you don’t maintain a strong balance of strength, agility, flexibility and coordination, you’re more susceptible to injuries and health problems you wouldn’t ordinarily suffer. That’s why you need a fun, easy way to build core strength and even recovery from these injuries—the ProGear Wooden Balance Board.
Training, Therapy and Flexibility
Designed for both kids and adults, our wobble board helps you improve your mental and physical fitness with total body exercises with one safe, stable piece of exercise equipment. From posture to range of motion to agility, the ProGear Wooden Balance Board is a powerful balance training and physical therapy tool that can be used almost anywhere to help you feel better and recovery from injury faster.
Improved Stability and Design
Better yet, our balance board features a non-slip top to ensure total mounted stability, as well as the strength to hold men, women and children of all shapes and sizes. Use it a home, at the park, at work, or even at a clinic and stay physically and mentally fit for the future.
- Improved Wooden Construction
- Lightweight, Portable Design (3.1 lbs.)
- Stable Platform with Anti-Slip Safety Top
- Safe for Ages 4+
- Weight Limit: 330 lbs.
- Size: 15.5” x 3.1”
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Improve your core strength, recovery from injury faster and enhance flexibility and balance by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above and choosing the ProFitness balance board!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the end I'm very happy I made this purchase. I haven't used it for any leg workouts yet but I'm real curious to see what happens with some stationary lunges (balance board under the front foot) and overhead dumbell squats (both feet on board) . The training you can do with this is pretty endless. It's always the simplest things that seem to make the biggest impact on training and this is no exception.
It also comes with free access to an online workout program made just for use with the balance board.
The quality is very on point. High grade plywood with a urethane finish and the grip tape is extremely good. I also like that the balancing point is made of hard plastic, not a small half soccer ball or chunk of squishy rubber. Do yourself a favor and get rid of the elliptical or bowflex in the corner that only collects laundry, and pick up this space saving simple contraption. It's well worth it. And this review isn't written by a yoga or pirates guy. I powerlift and crossfit. If I can find use for this in my training, anyone can use it.
1. Be sure to use on a carpeted or similar soft surface, otherwise the board is prone to spin. I'm using it on a medium thickness carper and it still spins on me at times if I'm not paying attention to what I'm doing (which is frequently for me).
2. The first few times you use it have something nearby you can hold or at least touch to help you maintain balance. After a few uses you should be comfortable just stepping on to it. I started out on a small carpet at the end of the island in my kitchen, the islands height worked perfectly for me. On one of my first uses I slipped backward pretty abruptly, if I hadn't been able to grab the island I'm pretty sure I'd have at least fallen on my butt and might have gone all the way back and hit my head. So, please, don't let something that's meant to help you improve your balance cause you to fall and injure yourself.
If you want to work on your balance this is a well built product, but use it with a little caution.
First, the board itself. I have never owned or tried before so I cannot really compare with anything but I believe it is a very good quality; thick and sturdy. I found their Youtube video and the guy was wearing socks, so I tried it with my socks on and that did not work. I’m using it in the house so now I take my socks off and step on it. No slipping issues there.
But I had a hard time understanding how it really benefits me. I got my Ebook which looked very promising but I fell asleep after flipping through and now I could not find it anywhere… (I re-signed up so will see if I could get the link again). Meanwhile, I’ve been watching many Youtube videos from different people to understand the concept, from a fitness trainer to physical therapist to ballerina doing some crazy balancing acts. But a fitness trainer guy said, “start with balancing on it longer without touching the edges.” So that’s what I’ve been doing the last few weeks and now I could feel my core is working. I have a terrible balance but I’m hoping this would help me. I can’t stay on it without touching it longer than 2 min but I feel like I’m snowboarding or something (I’m watching too much Winter Olympic!). Anyways, once I could balance for good 3 min or 5 min, I would move on to the other exercises that were shown on the seller’s video and others.
Next, I wanted to mention about the seller, NewAge Supply/ProFitness. When I got the board from Amazon, the box was opened and the board itself wasn’t wrapped in a plastic or anything. Then I remembered a reviewer was saying that they received a board with scratches and all, so I flipped and found that there were scratches on the bottom. And I couldn’t find any Ebook information in the box. I just received a heater which had a huge dent from Amazon so I was very disappointed.
The seller, NewAge Supply/ProFitness, has already contacted me before I could receive the item, so I replied the email asking if the item supposed to just come in a box and where I could find the Ebook information. I just wanted to see if I got an used or returned one before sending it back to Amazon.
The founder guy wrote back to me in a few hours, apologizing for the inconvenience (although it was shipped from Amazon), and said he would send me a brand new one right away! And he did!!!
Now, the item WAS in a plastic bag and there was a little piece of paper with the Ebook information. That said, the box itself was pretty tight fitting, so the bottom of the board did have some scratches even with the brand new package. I believe the cause of scratches is the box. And you could get the Ebook information from the seller (the first email said so), AND the email said the board had a life time warranty. The next time I get a new one, I wouldn’t worry about much as long as I could get the Ebook info. But this was my first balance board purchase, so I didn’t know.
Anyways, I was VERY impressed by the amazing customer service by the seller, NewAge Supply/ProFitness. Thank you very much! You are awesome!!!
I would definitely recommend this board but since there are many balance boards around, I would absolutely highly recommend this seller and this brand.