ProForm 1310 E Elliptical Trainer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7" Full-Color Touch Display, Integrated Tablet Holder, iPod Compatible Audio, Ramp & Resistance Handle Controls, 32 Workout Apps
- 25 Digital Resistance Levels, 8" CoolAire Workout Fan, EKG Grip Pulse with Wireless Chest Strap, 375 Lb. Weight Capacity
- 20"-22" Power Adjustable Stride, 32 Lb. Effective Inertia Enhanced Flywheel, SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance, Commercial-Grade Steel Construction
- 20 Degree Digital Quick Incline, Soft Touch Upper-Body Grips, Adjustable Cushioned Pedals, Water Bottle Holder, Transport Wheels; Oversized Levelers
- IFit wireless technology built in-no module required
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Maximize your fitness with the ultimate elliptical: the ProForm 1310 E. It all starts with the gorgeous 7-inch full-color capacitive display. Easily access the extensive iFit Enabled workout database with hundreds of programs-or the 32 built-in workout apps-to get started fast. Workouts are designed by a certified personal trainer and automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical to maximize your time for faster results. The built-in, dual-grip heart rate monitor keeps you in your target zone with an included wireless heart rate strap. And you'll always feel secure when you step into our oversized pedals. With several foot position options, you can settle in for a great workout and enjoy stable traction control.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The unit is of average quality with quality assurance issues. The plastic case of the main body of the machine was scuffed out of the box. Worse the incline motor had a fault that made it not detect its end point resulting in it going to maximum incline, a grinding sound, a flash of light, and then not operable at all. The advertisements for this unit clearly show an iPad running the iFit application - my iPad can detect the trainer, connect to it, but not control it - essentially this feature does not work.