ProForm 2000 Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||84 x 25 x 38 inches|
|Item Weight||210 Pounds|
|Speed Rating||12 miles_per_hour|
|Maximum Incline Percentage||15|
|Deck Length||60 Inches|
|Screen Size||7 Inches|
|maximum speed||12 Miles per Hour|
|Deck Width||22 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Footprint: 39.15” W x 79” D x 71.4” H | Tread Belt: 22” x 60”
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- 7 inches backlit over sized LCD with racetrack display, iFit compatible. Integrated device shelf
- 3.5 CHP Mach Z commercial Pro, 0 to 12 MPH Quick Speed
- -3 – 15% Digital Quick Decline & Incline Control
- Commercial 1 ply non stretch tread belt, proshox cushioning, EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate Sensor
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Experience the Perfection of Performance Cardio
- iFit Coach Ready
- 3.5 CHP Mach Z Commercial Motor
- 22” x 60” Non-Stretch Tread Belt
- -3 – 15% Digital Quick Incline & Decline Control
Designed for Versatility: For the Walker, Jogger, and Runner in Us All
Built on 30 years of fitness engineering and technology, the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill is designed to burn more calories, improve real-road conditioning, and boost cardio endurance. So your health, your family, and your home get exactly what they need.
Runner’s World Magazine
'If you’re on a budget, the entry level Pro 2000 delivers more than most similarly priced treadmills. Testers liked how quickly and smoothly it changed speed and incline—getting the machine whirring as fast as 12 mph takes just one finger tap.'
Technology for the Heart
Focus on cardio heart health when you work out at faster speeds. This treadmill has a speed range up to 12 miles per hour—that’s a 5-minute mile pace. Speed training coupled with the included wireless heart rate chest strap maximizes the impact of your time and effort. So whether you’re a walker, jogger, or runner, the Pro 2000 gets your heart pumping.
The Power of Incline: 2X the Calorie Burn
Burn 2x the calories when you walk at our 15-percent incline. Finally, a smart workout that delivers on the promise of maximum calorie burn.
Full-Terrain Race Training
Improve performance when you train for your next race at our 3-percent decline range. Now you can prep your legs for the downhill as well as the uphill.
Endless Training Possibilities
Enjoy fresh workouts every day with iFit Coach technology. The extensive fitness library gives you unlimited workouts like the 30-Day Fresh Start for Treadmills or 60-Day Weight Loss—keeping you motivated to come back day after day.
Google Maps: Scenic Motivation
If you’re feeling creative, draw your own scenic route via Google Maps and iFit will map your workout and send it to your treadmill. Or select from our pre-programmed routes like Backpack Europe or Tour of Asia. Your deck will adjust to mimic the terrain and your legs will feel every hill or valley along your route.
Note: Access iFit account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. Syncing iFit account from tablet to machine currently on Android and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
Precision Engineering for a Quiet Experience
With the Pro 2000 you can enjoy the benefits of precision engineering, which guarantee the motor and deck work silently throughout even the toughest workouts. Our 2.5-inch precision machined and balanced non-flex rollers deliver a smooth ride mile after mile.
|Pro 1000||Pro 2000||Pro 5000||Pro 9000|
|iFit Coach||iFit Coach Ready||iFit Coach Ready||iFit Coach Ready||iFit Coach Ready|
|Display||6” Backlit||7" Backlit||7" Smart HD Touchscreen||10" Smart HD Touchscreen|
|Heart Rate||EKG Grip Pulse Sensor||EKG Grip Pulse Sensor w/ Included Chest Strap||EKG Grip Pulse Sensor w/ Included Chest Strap||EKG Grip Pulse Sensor w/ Included Chest Strap|
|Motor||3.0 CHP||3.5 CHP||4.0 CHP||4.25 CHP|
|Tread Belt||20” x 60”||22" x 60"||22" x 60"||22" x 60"|
|Speed Control||0 – 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed||0 – 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed||0 – 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed||0 – 12 MPH Digital QuickSpeed|
|Incline Control||0 – 12% Digital Quick Incline||-3 – 0% Digital Quick Decline, 0 – 15% Digital Quick Incline||-3 – 0% Digital Quick Decline, 0 – 15% Digital Quick Incline||-3 – 0% Digital Quick Decline, 0 – 15% Digital Quick Incline|
|Audio||Audio Auxiliary Port w/ Dual 2" Speakers||Audio Auxiliary Port w/ Dual 3" Speakers||Audio Auxiliary Port w/ Dual 3" Speakers||Audio Auxiliary Port w/ Dual 3" Speakers|
|Warranty||Lifetime Frame and Motor, 3-Year Parts, 1-Year Labor||Lifetime Frame and Motor, 5-Year Parts, 2-Year Labor||Lifetime Frame and Motor, 5-Year Parts, 2-Year Labor||Lifetime Frame and Motor, 5-Year Parts, 2-Year Labor|
Built on 30 years of fitness engineering and technology, the ProForm Pro 2000 is designed to burn more calories, improve real-road conditioning, and boost cardio endurance. So your health, your family, and your home get exactly what they need.
Continuous Horsepower ("CHP") is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
Manual [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 84 x 25 x 38 inches; 210 Pounds
- Item model number : PFTL13116.2
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 7, 2016
- Manufacturer : ICON Health and Fitness
- ASIN : B01LRCBWAQ
Best Sellers Rank:
#302,463 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #458 in Treadmills
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: As this was certainly still under the parts and labor warranty, I tried to have Proform fix it, but Proform's customer service is terrible, and they ultimately said that honoring their warranty is at their discretion, so they didn't help at all. Stay far away from this company.
Had this machine now for a couple months and it is still going strong. Everything works very well and the machine feels solid while running/walking on it. I usually do a couple miles a day on this thing and it never hesitates, stutters, or anything when increasing/decreasing speed or incline. Loving this thing so far and it has also helped me lose 20 pounds so far.
1) I was told to replace the drive motor which I did myself after the customer service executive told me that scheduling a Technician visit will take long time and told me to replace it myself to avoid any delay. I did it myself but still I faced the same issue.
2) I reached out to Customer Service executive and this time, a Technician visit was scheduled after a week of my request. Technician came in, diagnosed and told me that I need to replace Drive controller. He ordered Drive Controller and it took couple of weeks to arrive.
3) He then came back for the second time and replaced the Drive controller but still I faced the same issue. He then told me to replace the drive motor again. He himself placed an order which was back-ordered and I had to wait for 6 weeks.
4) After receiving the 2nd replacement Drive motor, I scheduled the Technician visit. He came after couple of days (on 4/26), replaced the drive motor but still it had the same issue. The Technician even told me that he checked with his Supervisor and confirmed that he has done all right things to diagnose it.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS PRODUCT SINCE AFTER INVESTING $1800 BUCKS, IT IS LYING IDLE FOR 3 - 4 MONTHS AND STILL NOT YET FIXED BY ICON. When contacted the Customer service executive, she has again told me that she will schedule a Technician visit. IT SEEMS TO BE NEVER ENDING AND NOW, I AM TOTALLY FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR SERVICE AS WELL. It is my bad experience with the product and it's service.
Update: After 8 weeks, ProForm customer support (ICON fitness) has no clue what the problem is. They just keep sending me spare parts and hoping I will fix the machine myself. It is STILL under warranty, but they won't take responsibility. Will return.
Update: 09/2019 - I'm told the above issue has been corrected. Our treadmill is still working. Raising my rating to a 3.