Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
ProForm 905 CST Treadmill
|Sale:||$949.99 & FREE Shipping|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3.0 chp drive System, 20 x 60 walking belt, proshox cushioning, Space Saver design, 1.9 inch precision machined and balanced non-flex rollers
- 5" backlit iFit display, integrated tablet holder, iPod compatible audio (2 -2" speakers)
- Digital quick speed control 0-12 MPH, Digital quick incline control 0-12%, 30 preset workout apps, EKG grip pulse
- Coola ire workout fan, iFit Bluetooth Smart chest strap included, 350 lb. User capacity
- Lifetime frame & Motor Warranty, 3 Year parts & 1 Year labor Warranty.Screen Size:5 inches. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
20" x 60" Deck
Give your legs plenty of room to stretch out your stride on the large 20” x 60” deck. To ensure our treadmills are top quality, we test each belt for one million cycles at double the user weight before release.
One of the benefits of working out in your house is that it’s comfortable. The large deck, CoolAire fan, and ProShox cushioning make this treadmill worthy of bringing home. The SpaceSaver Design makes it easy to fold up when you’re finished with your workout.
Included Heart Rate Chest Strap
We’ve figured out how to make heart rate monitoring hands-free. Watch your fitness progress with the included wireless chest strap that automatically communicates with your treadmill as you exercise.
Certain instances can hinder an accurate heart rate reading, including your physical characteristics, the type and intensity of your activity, etc.
Top-of-the-World Fitness Tracking
Making time for world travel is a challenge—but it doesn’t have to be impossible. Let a personal trainer lead you through stunning locations around the globe with your iFit Coach. You can draw your own path anywhere Google Maps Street View can take you. And our ever-growing workout library offers programs that progress with you from first-time user to daily enthusiast.
◊Access iFit account from computer, tablet, or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. Syncing iFit account from tablet to machine currently on Android and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
The 905 CST Treadmill offers you a gym-quality machine right in the comfort of your own home. This powerful treadmill gives you 12 different speed settings and an adjustable incline, letting you tailor your workout as you see fit. Its LCD control station comes pre-programmed with 30 workouts and displays all of your stats (including heart-rate, calories burned, speed, and more). A spacious deck and ProShox frame ensure your walk, jog, or run is comfortable and low-impact. A built-in fan helps keep you cool as you work up a sweat. When you need some extra space, the frame folds up easily for compact storage. Dimensions: 61L x 37W x 79H in.. Foldable steel frame. Powered by a 3.0 CHP motor. Multiple incline and speed controls. Multi-function LCD control station. ProShox design reduces impact.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We've had it for about a month know and have not had a problem. I've run on it for up to 80 minutes at a time, varying my speed from 5mph to 7mph and it has remained smooth and steady. I use the tablet holder with both a standard 9.7" iPad and the 12.9" iPad pro and it is stable with both. I have run with it near 8 mph and noticed the 12.9" iPad pro did tend to shift a little, slowly sliding to the right. Just something to pay attention to.
The fan is nice, but it hits me square in the chest, doesn't seem to be any way to aim it on my face. I constantly hit the incline buttons when I mean to hit the speed buttons, but that is my fault, not the machines. As would be expected, the speed adjust in .1 increments or you can jump in increments of 1. It is fairly quiet and amongst the quietest I have seen for a home treadmill.
The display is nice. One thing I was looking for but could not find an answer on was if it would let you run past an hour. I have run on previous machines that will not let you go past an hour without giving you a 5 minute cool down and then making you start over. This machine appears to be willing to let you go as long as you want. The only negative I can say on that front is that up to an hour, you can see the seconds pass, but once it hits an hour, you only get minute by minute changes. Not a big deal, but worth noting.
The speaker doesn't get loud enough when I'm running, but this has been true for every treadmill I've ever owned.
One thing I found weird is that, even though the product supports Bluetooth, it doesn't support Bluetooth for audio. So you have to use an AUX cable, which kind of sucks.