ProForm Thinline Desk Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable Console Angle + Desktop, Integrated Tablet Holder, 12 MPH QuickSpeed Control, -3% Quick Decline Control, 12% Quick Incline Control
- 34 Workout Apps, CoolAire Workout Fan, Grip Pulse EKG Heart Rate Monitor, 300 Lb. Weight Capacity, 7" Backlit Display
- 3.0 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus Motor, 20" x 60" 2-Ply Commercial Tread Belt, Cushioned Deck, Revolutionary SpaceSaver Design
- This treadmill comes fully assembled; All you have to do is attach the base brace in two easy steps; You'll be running in minutes
- IFit wireless technology built in-no module required
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience our most space-savvy treadmill ever. The ProForm Performance 1250 Treadmill is loaded with incredible features like iFit Enabled technology, an adjustable console angle plus desktop, an integrated tablet holder, 34 workout apps and 12 percent incline capability. Access all this as you work out, then fold it up using our revolutionary SpaceSaver design-now at its thinnest ever.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As I continued using the treadmill, I noticed that when I adjusted the incline, it made a strange popping noise, like it was catching on something as it went up or down. The manufacturer has sent me a replacement bracket. They say that this model has a defective bracket that needs replacing. The technician will be coming this week to install the replacement bracket.
After using the treadmill for three months, the console stopped working completely. The manufacturer has sent me a new console which the technician will be installing in the coming week.
Although the treadmill may work fine after these replacement parts are installed, I don't know how long it will last. The machine is under warranty, but it seems that many of the parts are of poor quality. I wouldn't recommend buying this machine.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! Could have saved myself a minor backache had I put second set of wheels on prior to rolling it the final 25 feet.
Assembly took the wife and I ten minutes and was minimal. THIS IS MAIN REASON FOR BUYING THIS MODEL - four bolts & plug it in!
Wife feels the side rails are too high but said she'll get used to it and it has the set up for her iPAD!
The only thing I'd change is maybe to have some speed monitoring display on the other side of the desk so that when you're using it as a desk you can actually see how fast you're going or how long you've been at it. Nothing huge, just some basic info would be nice.
Most recent customer reviews
A proper ergonomic treadmill desk enables you to put -- and leave -- a monitor, keyboard, and mouse on...Read more