ProForm Power 995c Treadmill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied treadmill per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3.0 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus Motor; 0-15% Quick Incline Control
- IFit Compatible Console; 30 Workout Apps
- 20" x 60" Non-Stretch, Commercial Tread belt; Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers; ProShox Cushioning
- Space Saver Design with Easy Lift Assist; 350 lb. Weight Capacity; 3-Year Parts Warranty and 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Rated as a 'Best Buy' from The Treadmill Doctor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Innovative Technology, Powerful Features
Innovative technology, powerful features, and extra comfort—the Power 995c delivers everything you need to achieve. Thirty built-in workout apps designed by a certified personal trainer offer variety and motivation, QuickSpeed and Quick Incline controls allow you to adjust your training without losing focus, and an iFit Compatible console offers the latest in fitness technology like Google Maps routes, professional training, and automatic tracking.
3.0 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus Motor
Work out at your speed with a motor that responds to any training preference. The 3.0 Mach Z Commercial Plus Motor delivers incredible power for interval, speed, or endurance training. This motor also reduces noise as it keeps internal components cool.
Take your fitness goals all over the world with our revolutionary interactive training program, iFit technology. You won’t believe the infinite benefits you’re about to tap into. Train with America’s Toughest Trainer Jillian Michaels, map your route with Google Maps from Paris to Puerto Rico, run a scenic coastline via HD video, track your progress automatically, compete with friends, and customize your workout to match your goals. Hey, we told you it was revolutionary. ◊Requires iFit wireless module, which is sold separately. Buy an iFit wireless module and get a one-year iFit subscription free. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc.
15% Quick Incline Control
Boost your performance with Quick Incline controls. Walking at an incline reduces impact on your joints, adds variety, and helps you burn more calories faster. Quick controls adjust your incline with the touch of a button—without interrupting your stride or rhythm.
30 Workout Apps
Get the results you want with 30 built-in workout options. Choose from 20 calorie burning workouts and 10 workout routes powered by Google Maps. Each workout automatically adjusts your speed, incline, and decline to maximize your results.
7” Oversized Backlit Display
Measure your progress for faster results. This display tracks your speed, time, distance, and calories burned so you can monitor your training stats.
12 MPH QuickSpeed Control
Accelerate your training with QuickSpeed controls. Boost your speed incrementally up to 12 mph and get the intensity you need for any performance workout.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
When we opened up the box, the pulse bar (curved bar connected to the display console) was completely broken off. We can't get past a certain point in the directions without installing this part, and so far no one at ProForm has answered the phone at the number they provided. Waited 30 minutes on hold yesterday and going on 23+ minutes so far today. Submitted a request for this new part on their service website yesterday, but no word back yet.
Looks like a good quality treadmill...if we can ever get this part and get it put together.
***Update 1/28/13 - After a third phone call to Customer Service and waiting 42 minutes on hold, finally spoke to someone at ProForm. Yes, they'd send us replacements for the parts that arrived broken, but 1 of the 2 parts "needed to be manufactured." The service representative did not know when the missing part would be available-- not even a ballpark estimate. I believe he said he had "no way of knowing."
I did receive an e-mail confirming I had ordered the two replacement parts. Here is the text of the notes, though: "Shipping Instructions & Notes: Orders may take 3-5 business days before shipping, and once shipped, all shipments will arrive in 7-10 business days."
In other words, if a part breaks on your treadmill (or God forbid, it arrives broken like ours did), know that you will be waiting weeks for replacement parts-- if they are in stock.
The only good thing is that the rep said he would graciously allow our 1-year warranty to re-start once we actually assemble this treadmill. The saga continues.
***Update 2/7/13 - Now that the replacement parts have finally arrived and we have assembled the treadmill, here are some final thoughts:
- Seems like a good quality treadmill now that it is up and running. Almost comparable to gym-quality treadmills.
- If your pulse bar arrives broken, ask for an entirely new replacement console and pulse bar and/or a service technician. Disassembling and reassembling the pulse bar took a long time and was not adequately explained even in the manual's exploded diagrams.
- As far as we can tell after consulting the manual, the calorie counter is not adjustable for the user's height, weight, age or gender. Intsead, the manual says all calorie counts are "approximate." The manual does not explain what kind of a person it is basing this calorie count on. I'd rather not call ProForm again and waste nearly an hour on hold to find out.
- The fan is positioned very low on the console (below the pulse bar), so all air is directed at the chest/stomach area, not the face.
- We bought a ProImpact Treadmill Mat to go under the treadmill. It prevents slipping and seems to muffle the noise. It is barely long enough, though; I might suggest ordering a slightly longer mat if there is one available.
On March 21st, I called the number for support. It's Icon Fitness, the same service my son has on his Nordic Trac. Anyway, I was on hold for 25 minutes before a technician got on the phone. Then he told me he had to look something up and put me back on hold. I was on hold for another 50 minutes then got disconnected. The following morning I called back and, after another 25 minutes on hold, got another technician. She had me taking things apart that I had already put together. Then when she told me to take apart the console that had come assembled I told her I wasn't comfortable doing that. She said that's understandable and she would order service. I would hear from the service technician within 5 business days and I could schedule an appointment.
We were going on vacation on April 1st, but I figured that would be OK. When he called, I would schedule the service for as soon as we got back. Well, he called the Friday before we went on vacation and told me a part had been shipped and I should call him when the part got here. That's the first I heard anything about something being shipped.
I had people watching the house while we were on vacation, but no part ever showed up.
When we got back on April 19th I called the service company and asked if they ever got the part. They told me no, but they scheduled a technician to come out and analyze the problem. He came on the 25th and said he would put in an order for a new console.
So today, May 1, I got an email from Icon Fitness thanking me for my order of the parts. It says the order may take 3 to 5 business days before shipping and once shipped will arrive in 7 to 10 business days. So that puts us somewhere between May 11 and May 16. Then I can call the technicians again to come work on the Treadmill. I suspect that will be another 5 days.
So it's possible that the treadmill I ordered on March 8th may possibly be working on May 21st.
I don't think it has ever occurred to anyone at Icon Fitness that we actually bought this treadmill to use.