ProLabs CO2 Regulator w/ Solenoid Valve. 4000 PSI Gauge, 0.5-15 SCFH.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Standard features: Industrial electronic Solenoid valve system, forged brass construction, standard nylon washer, 4000PSI pressure meter, and 0.5-15 SCFH.
- Full brass construction with safety relief valve to ensure the best value for your CO2 regulator needs.
- Multiple applications: Gardening, hydroponics, aquaponics, indoor/outdoor growrooms/green houses, planted or reef aquariums, home brewing micro keg system for beer and wine.
- Works with any 120v monitor or controller.
- 4 years manufactuer warranty. Distribution tubing not included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
|Item Dimensions||8.1 x 7.5 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.38 pounds|
CO2 Regulator has all standard features you would need to maintain the most accurate CO2 levels in any situation. TrichLabs CO2 regulator features an easy to read tank pressure gauge rated at 4000 PSI. A simple plug-and-play solution, the CO2 regulator has an electronic solenoid valve with a 6ft cord. Plus into any 120v controller. Installation note: Make certain to tighten nylon washer in place while installing the regulator. Spray test solution or soapy water on all connecting junctions to check for leaks. 4 years full satisfaction guarantee.