|Item Weight||3.05 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.3 x 4.7 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||XC522 Red|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
ProMaster XC522 Red Tripod With Head (2682)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 180° folding leg design
- Precision machined alloy body
- Dual threaded head platform
- Spring loaded weight hook
- Built-in monopod for added versatility
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The XC522 is the smallest and most compact of the series. With collapsed size of under 12" and a carrying weight of less than 2 lbs. you can put this in a backpack or in your briefcase with ease. The double extension center column still allows for a comfortable working height of 49". Other features common to the XC Series include: 180° folding leg design for the ultimate in compact storage Precision machined alloy body minimizes weight Dual threaded head platform assures compatibility with almost any head or camera Spring loaded weight hook allows the addition of additional weight for added stability Built-in monopod for added versatility Three position-adjustable legs with easy and fast-to-use push button locks allow for low angle shooting, shooting in cramped situations or shooting on uneven surfaces Ball head has multiple bubble levels to help with precise positioning
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really it is very clever, all the things it says like light strong. Really neat attention to detail like positive seating with clips for the legs at two different angles, also loop is provided for hanging weight on hook, and allen keys (not needed on day one) come in a wallet with little carabina on it.
General quality excellent too, ball head (I know what that is now) and panning are really smooth, very easy to make very small adjustments, a truly different world and huge upgrade to my freebie tripod I used to have. Several spirit levels. Ability to move plate on the head to balance camera better, plus quick release. Nice.
The thing I didn't really figure out is that it achieves its height by having quite a long single pole up the middle, sticking up from the part where the three legs meet. Inevitably this makes it less stable than something with longer legs. The best tripod is the one with you, of course, but I suspect with my Sigma 50-500 on my SLR that although it is within spec it is the higher end of the recommended weight and with much more than a tiny breeze outside there is likely to be some wobble. Absent such a huge lens though I think it is fine, so landscape no problem, but wildlife jury still out. To be seen this weekend, but mostly I will just use it without the pole sticking out and take photos from a bit lower angle for extra stability.
So I can only compare it to a £30 one (yes I ordered from the US delivered to the UK - you can't buy it here) and it is better in every way, and in absolute terms I am very happy with it